We have launched in test mode the ability of subscribing and donate through PayPal with "Boosty" service! Please visit this thread for information.

NakazatoProject

REQUEST Drift Spirits Models Request

On 2/1/2022 at 4:11 PM, Abs0lute0ne said:

@White Charisma 🙏🙏

@Abs0lute0ne 

dude, don't bump your request. If it's still not completed, there's a reason for it.

If I see that another time - I'll give you a posting restriction.

• Thanks 1

Can you send the underground mapa file? i checked the mega du mp but i cant find it

Underground.png

Can someone rip Mark II and Evo IV XD please? (pics by RisaDriftR)
Screenshot_20220330-165720.jpg
Screenshot_20220330-182831.jpg
You know the drill about ripping. The XD version of Evo IV has exclusive body parts not seen on normal Evo IV, while stock Mark II JZX100 appears for the first time after having pre-tuned drift variants.

Can someone rip this GR86 please? (again, pic below is by RisaDriftR)
Screenshot_20220421-184914.jpg

• Like 1

how do i get the files from the game ?

@Mc Hercules 

- Download this game from Google Play or APK downloader sites (like APKPure, etc.)
- Install it on rooted phone or emulator
- Launch the game and let it download the assets
- Try to search the assets in folders like "/data/data/com.bandainamco.driftspirits/" or "/mnt/sdcard0/Android/data/com.bandainamco.driftspirits/". It can be stored as many unknown files.

Just copy them onto your PC and then load through AssetStudio and then export them to FBX ("Model" -> "Export all objects (split)").

P.S.: I'm not sure about the paths where the assets can be stored, so if my paths are not valid, search something like these by myself.

• Like 1

okay thx

Hello, umm can someone rip this 2 yaris for me? Thanks ^^ (pics by RisaDriftR)spacer.pngspacer.png

• Thanks 1

On 4/27/2022 at 1:12 AM, Mike Oxmaul said:

@Mc Hercules 

- Download this game from Google Play or APK downloader sites (like APKPure, etc.)
- Install it on rooted phone or emulator
- Launch the game and let it download the assets
- Try to search the assets in folders like "/data/data/com.bandainamco.driftspirits/" or "/mnt/sdcard0/Android/data/com.bandainamco.driftspirits/". It can be stored as many unknown files.

Just copy them onto your PC and then load through AssetStudio and then export them to FBX ("Model" -> "Export all objects (split)").

P.S.: I'm not sure about the paths where the assets can be stored, so if my paths are not valid, search something like these by myself.

The biggest question is how download all assets?

В 5/4/2022 в 11:11 AM, Mc Hercules сказал:

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/eiv3kh0qzc7ch/3DCarModels  hay guys here are all drift sprits cars (also new ones like toyota gr) link not from me !!!

I don't wanna be disrespectful, but the link you shared was already shared here before by the author himself, and it does not contain all the cars, looks like the most recent models are the ones from the 7th anniversary. For example, none of the LBWK series are there, you can quickly compare to the IGCD list. I was looking for that version of the Celsior : http://www.igcd.net/vehicle.php?id=265405 , sadly to no avail apart the "HS" one.