NakazatoProject

REQUEST Drift Spirits Models Request

NakazatoProject, Please.... :mellow: rip it youself or use models from other games

Eclipse, I use a Mac I don't know how to RIP models and i want the cars that have a body kit. -_-

aristo, soarer plz

Guest RnTheAndrian

Since there was a Wangan Midnight event happening, wouldn't it be great to see the Devil Z and Blackbird brought to here? Would love to see them!

DMN, please... can u at least rip some models? The Subaru part is incomplete, such as the Subaru Legacy.

DRSP changed models format, unavailable now to rip new models. I can extract only old models.

Thanks. Just one more duty. Can u upload some custom wheels? Y'know the rims? Thankies once again.

Guest Toofik-yo Salim

could some1 rip for me s13 silvia (the stock one not the initial-d edition one) with all its bodykits please?

and thx for ripping many good cars from this game like r34 ctr yellowbird rx7 fc etc...

Hi guys ! (Sorry in advance, I speak only English and French, I can't write this search/request in Russian)

I search the model of the Nissan Skyline NAC Dunlop Bride ER34 of the event D1GP Collaboration 2016 of Drift Spirit mobile game just released the 29 september !

I need it because i remake the Uras Type-GT ER34 Skyline replica of Ken Nomura in HQ for Assetto Corsa, and i need to know who make good Uvmaps,

so i think to watch  the uvmaps of this car is a good idea to see how I could make uv maps the most optimized as possible, and for remake the skin in HQ 4K.

Thanks in advance !

post-903-0-28629900-1475208204_thumb.jpg

There's few cars that i need, i don't know if the cars are still able to get rip but there.

• Toyota Sport S800 

• Toyota Aristo 

• Toyota Supra MK.IV 

• Toyota MR2 MK.II 

• Toyota Soarer 

• Mitsubishi Evo. X FINAL EDITION

• Nissan Fairlady Z Nismo Z34

Thanks if you're willing to help.

@DMN i see you say DRSP changed the model format, but you still can extrat the texture ? I just need the texture of the NAC Dunlop Bride ER34, mainly the skin. thanks !

Edited by Zacaria

NakazatoProject, please, be patient! DMN have own life and maybe a lit bit busy. That why he still don't upload your damn EVO IX.
If you're continue asking about EVO, I'll give you a warning. Got it?

Double posting not alowing, by the way. So, I remove your previous messages and keep the fresh one.

when I'm thinking about it, didn't carlos uploaded new models from drift spirits like the s660?

when I'm thinking about it, didn't carlos uploaded new models from drift spirits like the s660?

I think I wouldn't count them because the event for it and NA1 ended already . - .

I think I wouldn't count them because the event for it and NA1 ended already . - .

The event doesn't matter. The data is still there in the game files.

Hi, could someone rip the Silvia S13 from the game, you could give me the game file, or the obj, thanks.

Is it even still possible to rip files from DS? I would pretty much need all JDM cars that aren't on here already. I have the .apk for DS 3.2.1 but no idea how to rip the models, lol.

Could u upload this special model?

...along with the new gen Subaru Impreza, Ford Mustang Boss and the Toyota MR-S ZZW30?