We have launched in test mode the ability of subscribing and donate through PayPal with "Boosty" service! Please visit this thread for information.

12 hours ago, kirbyguy22 said:

Use the spreadsheet from the tutorial to find the appropriate wheel model. For example, it says that the Kitano Hydros Techno uses 5Spoke_18_18_650, so in the WHEELS folder, find and unpack WHE_51818650_GR.bndl using the unpacker. The wheel model and its LODs will be in the Renderable folder.

Now THAT is detailed information! Why on earth this information was not included in the original tutorial I'll never know.

2 hours ago, kyloz said:

Now THAT is detailed information! Why on earth this information was not included in the original tutorial I'll never know.

My guess is that it is shown on the spreadsheet and thats why it wasnt included. but if you do somehow figure it out and make a new guide then id be pretty excited for it

Hey guys, it's me again! I noticed some people were asking for a detailed tutorial on how to rip these models, so I made a video tutorial. Just now I realized that the instructions for ripping wheels isn't included in my video, but other than that it is a full video tutorial, with a full bundle of all the files you need!

Here's the link if anyone's interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HK7cjxlR9Ro

Is there any way to make Burnout Paradise Unpacker export all the TRK_UNIT[x]_GR.BNDL files one by one instead of clicking on each one individually, and there are 427 of them in the remaster version?

Hello, I got the car and wheels, but I don't understand where to find the sound of the engine/nitro/sliding
I tried to unpack one of the engine sounds, but the file was .dat