We have launched in test mode the ability of subscribing and donate through PayPal with "Boosty" service! Please visit this thread for information.

Thanks a lot for this tutorial...have been trying to rip from that game for years.I once tried Ninja Ripper but didn't got the models of cars.Will try it out.

• Like 1

YES!! FINALLY SOMEONE MADE A TUTORIAL HOW TO RIP IT NIIIIIIICCCEEEEEE!! IM SO DAMN HAPPY!! 

Now, the first thing to do is install the scripts (drag the .py's to the "plugins/pyhton" folder in noesis directory) and put the folders "BP_Generic_models and BP_Generic_Textures" inside noesis directory too.

which scripts? i cant find and i want so badly to convert the Carson Extreme Hot Rod so i can use the engine in another cars AND convert to gta sa

• Like 2

YES!! FINALLY SOMEONE MADE A TUTORIAL HOW TO RIP IT NIIIIIIICCCEEEEEE!! IM SO DAMN HAPPY!! 

Now, the first thing to do is install the scripts (drag the .py's to the "plugins/pyhton" folder in noesis directory) and put the folders "BP_Generic_models and BP_Generic_Textures" inside noesis directory too.

which scripts? i cant find and i want so badly to convert the Carson Extreme Hot Rod so i can use the engine in another cars AND convert to gta sa

Dude i pasted the links on the requirements right in the start of the post

Requirements:

Noesis: http://www.richwhite.../noesisv417.zip

DGlorio Scripts and Common Textures: https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing

This Sheet to know what files the cars are (also made by DGlorio): https://drive.google...e1jLPi3FVCIMIgq

Edited by ArthurLopes

i got the car (carson Extreme Hot Rod) but i cant get the textures isnt converting (i already tried the .bmp or .png but nothing whatoever) but the model is fine (damn i can wait to rip all cars and start uploading)

• Like 1

i got the car (carson Extreme Hot Rod) but i cant get the textures isnt converting (i already tried the .bmp or .png but nothing whatoever) but the model is fine (damn i can wait to rip all cars and start uploading)

you probably didn't placed the bp_generic_texture inside noesis folder

you probably didn't placed the bp_generic_texture inside noesis folder

i done that but i will use gta v textures (LAZY mode on) its easier xD

• Like 1

Hello guys!

I've been working on updates for my scripts. There were many changes like:
- 3D models are loaded faster;

- Not necessary to press F2 when going to export a model;
- Folders were renamed to the name used by the game;

- Track units models can be loaded in it all (when opened by InstanceList file);

- Vehicles models can be loaded in it all (when opened by GraphicsSpec file);

- Vehicles have bones and bone weights (damage info) applyed in the 3D model when the AT file is unpacked in the same folder as GR file. Just some export formats keep these information (like .fbx).

Here is the download link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GDeIjSi0n6IAtsDo6Ilf-ert8291Bngk/view?usp=sharing

PS: avoid spaces in path names, because some export formats can't find textures when there are spaces.

Thanks for using it!

• Like 4

Hello guys!

- Track units models can be loaded in it all (when opened by InstanceList file);

- Vehicles have bones and bone weights (damage info) applyed in the 3D model when the AT file is unpacked in the same folder as GR file. Just some export formats keep these information (like .fbx).

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GDeIjSi0n6IAtsDo6Ilf-ert8291Bngk/view?usp=sharing

PS: avoid spaces in path names, because some export formats can't find textures when there are spaces.

Thanks for using it!

Damn this is fucking amazing

Hello guys!

Thanks for using it!

Damn i f###### love you but btw it can convert with the uv map corrected or we still need to fix by ourselfs?

• Like 1

@ArthurLopes@DGIorio,  i found a way to use directly on zmodeler by exporting to obj when exporting add in the advanced command space writte '-objmtl' (without the ') and it will writte the UV maps of the models then you only need is the textures and the MTL will do the rest (i saw this 2 minutes ago and i fist the sky so much much my arms are so damn 'heavy' xD) so enjoy (Finnaly i will get the cusred Carson Extreme Hot rod Ready!)

After a lot of rage quit thanks to zmodeler i finnaly got the model thanks to the FBX converter from Autodesk(btw its fully free) NOW ITS TIME TO GET THIS BASTARD to GTA:SA (sorry im way to over the moon xD)

• Like 1

Interesting tutorial , thanks :D

I was wondering about ripping the NightHawk with NinjaRipper but this method looks better and reliable. :)

• Like 2

Interesting tutorial , thanks :D

I was wondering about ripping the NightHawk with NinjaRipper but this method looks better and reliable. :)

extracting and converting files are way better than ripping (rippign form burnout its almost impossible as there is screwed UV Mapping and you need to remove about 300 duplicated meshes that are used for env mapping)

Finnaly its almost ready!

Finnaly after a lot of rage quits and a lot of fists to the sky of so damn happy and fixing glitched textures its done now its time to set to gta san andreas and then later upload it

• Like 1