oofmods

REQUEST Forza Motorsport 7 Models Requests

hallo hat einer schon Strecken ? mfg

Could you export this Ferrari? Those that are uploaded are different from this 

To be more specific, the Ferrari I am looking for is this: 

Ferrari #62 Risi Competizione F458 Italia GTC816?cb=20191014195446

It would be of great help for me if they could rip it

Hello all, recently discovered mods for AC and this site is a treasurecove of potential time sinks.

I understand that no Aston Martin models are able to be uploaded to the site, which makes complete sense, but I'm wondering if anyone would be able to help me, via PM, to get ahold of files for the DB4 Zagato from FM7? I'm happy to buy a copy of the game if it's as simple as going rooting through the files for it, but I've not worked with raw FM files before so not sure how to obtain the carbin/swatchbin files.

I know that might be a tall ask, especially for a first post, but if anyone would be able to help me via PM that would be very much appreciated.

Edited by dodge33cymru

Could someone please rip BMW M4 '18 from FH motorsports 7 please? Can't seem to find one around. I'd really appreciate it. Thanks

22 hours ago, Violoid said:

Could someone please rip BMW M4 '18 from FH motorsports 7 please? Can't seem to find one around. I'd really appreciate it. Thanks

Look on the Forza Motorsport 7 page and go to the BMW section, I think it should be near the top of the first page.

Chevrolet Oreca FLM09 from FM7 please, I know it is available in forza motorsport 4 section, but everyone knows that it doesn't have engine details, that's why i need this, if possible, thanks in advance guys.

Hey, im a Mac user and cant use any software to convert the files. Can someone be an absolute legend and convert 3 models for me, or if you have already converted them can you send me the finished files. I still want to have each individual part/model like bumpers and doors seperate so I can combine them all in the end. I would like a 1967 Ferrari 330 P4, 1966 Ford GT40 MKII and a 1957 Ferrari 250 Testarossa. Dont really mind what format they're in, preferably obj but anything I can import into blender is fine. Thanks in advance

Edited by Mbenj

Hey there!! First ever post here.

Would it be possible to upload the 1998 Nissan R390?