Background sources by CROWNED & Khyzyl Saleem

taruncreation

Asphalt 8 Airborne :Ripping models using Bluestacks and Ninja Ripper.(Latest version).

yes, that is the SLK SE, thanks, mate

Np mate :)

so, um... if it's not too much to ask for, they added a new SE into Asphalt 8, the TVR Sagaris Special Edition, could you please rip that one as well, and upload it here? again, if its not too much to ask for

so, um... if it's not too much to ask for, they added a new SE into Asphalt 8, the TVR Sagaris Special Edition, could you please rip that one as well, and upload it here? again, if its not too much to ask for

Actually I have limited internet data per day so downloading 1.6gb just for one car...anyways will update it just now.

Actually I have limited internet data per day so downloading 1.6gb just for one car...anyways will update it just now.

thanks

Всем привет! Помогите, пожалуйста! В версии 3.9.0j работал декомпрессор текстур  AndroidTexturesDecompressor.bms

после обновления он перестал работать, подскажите чем теперь конвертировать .tga to pvr ?

Всем привет! Помогите, пожалуйста! В версии 3.9.0j работал декомпрессор текстур  AndroidTexturesDecompressor.bms

после обновления он перестал работать, подскажите чем теперь конвертировать .tga to pvr ?

Я использую тот же сценарий BMS братан, и он работает даже в последней версии.

Я использую тот же сценарий BMS братан, и он работает даже в последней версии.

процесс конвертирования у меня тоже работает, но сама текстура .pvr перестала открываться в программе, может поделишься ссылкой на свой сценарий?

post-2842-0-62227000-1568165364.jpg

post-2842-0-55229800-1568165369_thumb.jpg

I would like to request the NSX GT3 Evo that they recently added to A8.

Much Thanks.

процесс конвертирования у меня тоже работает, но сама текстура .pvr перестала открываться в программе, может поделишься ссылкой на свой сценарий?
Затем вам нужно будет загрузить весь PVR SDK и разместить кодировщик astc, доступный на форуме Xentax, в пути к переменной среды.

Yes , just waiting for the update to be available :)

Затем вам нужно будет загрузить весь PVR SDK и разместить кодировщик astc, доступный на форуме Xentax, в пути к переменной среды.

Спасибо!!! разобрался, всё заработало)))

it works whit need for speed no limits?I await your response, thank you
One last thing, does this apply only to Bluestacks or is it also possible with Nox? in the same way I do it in bluestacks better ...

4 часа назад, THEDARKSLAYER сказал:

it works whit need for speed no limits?I await your response, thank you
One last thing, does this apply only to Bluestacks or is it also possible with Nox? in the same way I do it in bluestacks better ...

No. Extracting from NFSNL is impossible, stop asking about that!

On 2/20/2020 at 12:40 PM, DARKSIDEOPG said:

No. Extracting from NFSNL is impossible, stop asking about that!

I only asked once, it was not with intentions to get angry ...

On 2/23/2020 at 4:52 PM, THEDARKSLAYER said:

I only asked once, it was not with intentions to get angry ...

If you rip using any emulator , you get a fully crushed boxed model which is useless. I've tried several times ripping from NFSNL but in vain.

On 2/24/2020 at 2:44 PM, taruncreation said:

If you rip using any emulator , you get a fully crushed boxed model which is useless. I've tried several times ripping from NFSNL but in vain.

Ah yes, I know what you mean, it happened to me, only instead of a box were 4 wheels with the mesh completely destroyed and stretched, I spend with other games, I understand....thanks for answering