Background sources by CROWNED & Khyzyl Saleem

taruncreation

Asphalt 8 Airborne :Ripping models using Bluestacks and Ninja Ripper.(Latest version).

**TUTORIAL TO RIP MODELS FROM ASPHALT8 USING BLUESTACKS**

*REQUIREMENTS:

*Ninja Ripper.( http://cgig.ru/ninjaripper/ )

*Bluestacks.( http://www.bluestacks.com/#gref )

*Rip2Obj converter.( https://github.com/stilll/rip2obj )

*3D modelling software to view the files. ( ZModeler , Blender or 3DS Max etc ).

*NOTE:

*This tutorial is only for converting Asphalt 8 cars. "Asphalt Xtreme" and "Asphalt Streetstorm racing

will need a slightly different settings.

*I have tested it on a Win10 64-bit laptop so I'm not 100% sure if this will work on you PC.

*RIPPING THE MODELS:

STEP-1:First we need to install bluestacks on our PC.Download it from the link above.

After that install the Bluestacks but choose different location for installation of game data.

(Do not choose C:Drive).Bluestacks will automatically be installed in C:Drive but we need to

choose a different location for the data of the games.

STEP-2:Now open bluestacks and install Asphalt 8:Airborne.Then close bluestacks.

STEP-3:Open Ninja Ripper and choose the "Bluestacks.exe" file.

image.jpg

STEP-4:Now choose DirectX11 as "inject mode".

image.jpg

STEP-5:Choose these settings...

image.jpg

STEP-6:Then click "Run".

STEP-7:Now open Asphalt 8 and choose the car.Click on the car to enter view mode...Now

press"F12" to force rip the models.Press "Fn+F12" to force rip if you are running bluestacks

on your laptop.

image.jpg

STEP-8:Now the game will freeze for few seconds while ripping the models and after the model is

ripped it will start working fine again.Now close the game once ripping is done.

STEP-9:After that open the"_Ninja_Ripper" folder in the bluestacks directory....See the image below.

image.jpg

STEP-10:Now open the folder named "Bluestacks.exe" where you will find lots of .rip files...These are

the ripped models.Now just drag and drop a .rip file into "Rip2Obj" to convert it into .Obj

format.After that it can be viewed in 3d Modelling softwares like Blender.

*RIPPING THE TEXTURES:

STEP-1:For ripping the textures we don't need bluestacks.Extract the ".obb" file of Asphalt 8.

STEP-2:Open "Texture_Android"folder.There we will find the textures in .tga format but we will need

to convert it into .ktx format.

STEP-3:Rename the texture file from ".tga" to ".ktx".(For example: rename "XYZ.tga" to "XYZ.ktx".

STEP-4:Now open the .ktx file in "PVRTexTool" and then export it into whatever format you want.

THANK YOU!

so if we do this to the need for speed no limits we might get to ... NOICE!!

Yes..same procedure can be applied to rip models from various other games...though I haven't tried it on NFSNL.

is it normal that nothing happens when i press F12?

I forgot to tell you all that you need to run the"x86" version of Ninja Ripper....it can be found in the ninjaRipper folder which you have downloaded...See if this works...Also after you press fn+f12 then the game will freeze for few seconds depending upon the game you are ripping from and you PC.

image.jpg

So anyone succeeded in ripping the models?

Im trying. Im reinstalling bluestacks again. In my original bluestacks it did create a ripper directory in the exe folder but the rip didnt take. So I updated the bluestacks to the most current version with the link listed above and as the tutorial said changed the location where game data is saved. This time it wouldnt create the ripper folder in the exe location. Im about to reinstall bluestacks and try using the default set up and see what happens. Ninja ripper has always worked good for me. I dont know whys its giving me problems with this but im gonna keep trying. Im really just wanting the Ferrari GTC4 Lusso for my collection. lol But its worth the effort. I'll let  you all know if im able to get it ripped. :)

Oh by the way Im using windows 7 64 bit ulitmate OS

If you are using win7 64-bit then try ripping with both x86 version and x64 version...maybe they will work out for you.

Will make a video tutorial to explain the things more nicely.

That would be great ... Thank u :) ... i tried both x86 and x64 rippers and neither one would create the ripper folder in the exe location. I admit I am a bit puzzled by this behavior. Ninja ripper has always worked pretty good for me. I actually ripped a GTC4 Lusso from a GTA5 mod. Its a nice body but pretty high poly and the interior is incorrect. I doubt the Asphalt 8 car has much of an interior but a nice body thats lower poly would be a nice thing.

Oh, I noticed in the written tutorial you included a reference image to the GTC4. I thought that was really kool. It made me feel good.  :) 

That would be great ... Thank u :) ... i tried both x86 and x64 rippers and neither one would create the ripper folder in the exe location. I admit I am a bit puzzled by this behavior. Ninja ripper has always worked pretty good for me. I actually ripped a GTC4 Lusso from a GTA5 mod. Its a nice body but pretty high poly and the interior is incorrect. I doubt the Asphalt 8 car has much of an interior but a nice body thats lower poly would be a nice thing.

Oh, I noticed in the written tutorial you included a reference image to the GTC4. I thought that was really kool. It made me feel good.  :)

ferrari.png

Thanks for posting the pic :)

I see it does have some interior. Pretty low poly though. The body looks like it has a usable poly count, so yeah, I would definitely like to have it in the collection. I will be trying to get it ripped again tonight. Thanks again. :)

ferrari.png

I was trying to rip that lol

Oh well .... this just isnt working for me. Maybe its cause im on win7 i dunno. Ive tried for hours and everything I can think of. The tutorial here ripper tutorials on youtube. If someone can send me a rip of this car that would be great. Otherwise Im just gonna let this one go. :(

Oh well .... this just isnt working for me. Maybe its cause im on win7 i dunno. Ive tried for hours and everything I can think of. The tutorial here ripper tutorials on youtube. If someone can send me a rip of this car that would be great. Otherwise Im just gonna let this one go. :(

Yeah you're not the only one. I'm on Win7 and it doesn't work at all. Maybe, he'll probably upload them someday I don't know.

Yeah im hoping someone can upload the GTC4 Lusso in particular. I should point out that DMN has uploaded a number of cars from Asphalt 8 Airbourne in the mobile games section too. Be sure and look there to see if the ones your looking for are already available. :)

Will post a video tutorial...and will rip Ferrari GTC4 Lasso.

That would be great ... Thank u so much :) huggies

What about iOS users?

Cause Bluestacks runs very poorly on my PC and I don't want to spend the time downloading Asphalt 8 over again.

Edited by autobotlongarm

I dont have any idea of emulators which runs ios games on PC(That would be the only way of ripping models from ios games).....i usually use bluestacks for ripping models only...it lags a bit on my pc too..

Here is a video tutorial....hope it will help...

https://app.box.com/s/k6tk0qkjxn5qc74ryqis41jrp4kwwcg9

Cant wait to see more conversions. You guys have alot of work to do. And also can someone organize the cars in to manufactures when you choose to see Aphsalt 8 models? It'll be easier for us when searching for models.

i don't know if he'll upload every cars in asphalt 8 that weren't on the site. that'd be great tbh

i don't know if he'll upload every cars in asphalt 8 that weren't on the site. that'd be great tbh

I will try to rip all the new cars...just some time management.

Currently doing Ferrari GTC Lusso.

I will try to rip all the new cars...just some time management.

Currently doing Ferrari GTC Lusso.

Thanks for your help, it's grealty appreciated.

I'd love these cars ASAP:

Devel Sixteen (High Priority)
ED Design Torq
Falcon F7
HTT Plethore LC 750
Icona Vulcano
Kepler Motion
Lamborghini Egoista (High Priority)
Lucra L148
Mazzanti Evantra
Mercedes-Benz CLA 45 AMG Racing Series
Mosler MT900R (High Priority)
Savage Rivale Roadyacht GTR
Sin R1

ED Design Torq
Falcon F7
HTT Plethore LC 750
Icona Vulcano
Kepler Motion
Lucra L148
Mazzanti Evantra
Sin R1

Dude, do you even check the site? The Lucra L148 and the HTT Plethore are uploaded here since ages:

http://gamemodels.ru/files/file/5205-lucra-l148-15/

http://gamemodels.ru/files/file/5476-htt-plethore-lc-750/

And the Savage Rivale Roadyacht GTR can be easily extracted with the old method.

Edited by A.G.

ED Design Torq
Falcon F7
HTT Plethore LC 750
Icona Vulcano
Kepler Motion
Lucra L148
Mazzanti Evantra
Sin R1

Dude, do you even check the site? The Lucra L148 and the HTT Plethore are uploaded here since ages:

http://gamemodels.ru/files/file/5205-lucra-l148-15/

http://gamemodels.ru/files/file/5476-htt-plethore-lc-750/

And the Savage Rivale Roadyacht GTR can be easily extracted with the old method.

I agree with A.G....I also want Egoista and Devel Sixteen to be ripped ASAP. Will try to do them soon...just currently doing Ferrari GTC Lusso and Bentley Bentayga from Asphalt Xtreme...