Sign in to follow this  
LUF2K14

Age Of Empires 3

Hi!

i know this is really off topic of what we used to do but i need help with this one:

recently i got a better laptop (HP G56) with windows 7 64-bits version and i got a game called 'Age of Empires 3' i installed but when i launch it gives me an error a small window with a red 'X' no text whatsoever and a button 'Ok' i went searching for hours trying to fix the game but no luck anyone knows how to fix it?

Maybe it needs a higher .NET Framework. (Cause in 2 years ago, my Carbon worked by installing higher .NET Framework)

By the way, doesn't "Разговоры обо всем" mean "Talk about everything" or same "offtopic"?

Maybe it needs a higher .NET Framework. (Cause in 2 years ago, my Carbon worked by installing higher .NET Framework)

By the way, doesn't "Разговоры обо всем" mean "Talk about everything" or same "offtopic"?

i dunno russian im portuguese but i will tey tomorrow thx

i had to install so much updates in order to update .NET Framework  :lol:  (i had 4-5 open tabs with microsoft updates :lol:  :lol: )

Well, did you succeed to solve?

Well, did you succeed to solve?

.Net framework didnt solve the issue but i foun i Stam forums and i got the files thx

Lol, It helped you to solve another problem. No problem anyway. ;):D