LamboMantisMan23

REQUEST CSR Racing 2 Models Requests

Posted (edited)

@.CSB can i any request model?

I Request Lamborghini Aventador Liberty Walk Limited Edition , i love it that's car:(

images (3).jpeg

Edited by UchihaSasuke19

15 hours ago, bennie jones said:

Can we please get a Lamborghini svj roadster

The car is not in the game!

7 hours ago, UchihaSasuke19 said:

@.CSB can i any request model?

I decided to not do requests for users that contributed nothing to the community.

Can we get a Lamborghini avendor S then I haven’t seen one on here except for the normal avendor

On 5/29/2020 at 6:16 PM, .CSB said:

The car is not in the game!

The reason people believe so is because it is a prize for one of the Lamborghini cups in the game. Maybe a new update will add it later on. 

However, an updated Lambo SC18 Alston would be greatly appreciated. 

can you add Jaguar F-Type SVR model please?

and also can you add 2019 Chevrolet Corvette zr1 model please?

On 4/24/2020 at 9:09 PM, .CSB said:

@AGZ

Yes the paints are joined together unless you use modified version which resolves the issue. In all modified versions, the paint layers are "separated" chronologically via material IDs. In order to see the second, third ... paint layer in your model, you have to apply a Multi/Sub object material to "Paint" object. The same technique is used for wheels to separate rim, tire and rotor, for interior to separate interior colors/opacity etc (see description - "modified version mapping" in each modified version release).

See following demonstration of "Paint" object of BMW i8 2017 Modified:

dem.png

Hello and first of all thank you for the fantastic work you did on modified+ models.

I didn't catch the way you add the skin modifier on 3dsmax in order to get the doors / trunk / hood and other parts.

Where is this extracted from?

Is there a tutorial somewhere about this?

I'm really interested in an update of 959 Canepa, 1972 STR and 993 Rotana with moving parts:

https://www.deviantart.com/airone/art/Bruce-Canepa-1988-Porsche-959-801048799

https://www.deviantart.com/airone/art/Bruce-Canepa-s-1988-Porsche-959-dashboard-803701264

https://www.deviantart.com/airone/art/Magnus-Walker-1972-Porsche-911-801046851

https://www.deviantart.com/airone/art/Magnus-Walker-s-1972-Porsche-911-dashboard-803701406

https://www.deviantart.com/airone/art/Akira-Nakai-1993-Porsche-993-801046764

https://www.deviantart.com/airone/art/Akira-Nakai-s-1993-Porsche-993-dashboard-803701336

Thank you in advance for your help and again congrats for these awesome results.

2 hours ago, AirOne said:

Hello and first of all thank you for the fantastic work you did on modified+ models.

I didn't catch the way you add the skin modifier on 3dsmax in order to get the doors / trunk / hood and other parts.

Where is this extracted from?

Is there a tutorial somewhere about this?

I'm really interested in an update of 959 Canepa, 1972 STR and 993 Rotana with moving parts:

Hello,

currently, the only way to do it is by hand because the asset studio does not properly exporting vertex weights for skinned mesh (or NM uses some sneaky ways to prevent Animators from being exported out of the assetbundles). The "easier way" is selecting backfacing faces for each car component of the car, while having each part detached by middle of each direction. Keep in mind to use clone-invert-delete trick to prevent from losing normals while detaching the components.

Unfortunately, I do not accept requests for modified+ versions as it consumes a lot of time.

2 hours ago, MegamanTai2053 said:

why Aston martin cars are so removed?

?

@.CSB HI, can you upload Porsche 992 turbo s from csr2 please? thanks

8 hours ago, .CSB said:

The "easier way" is selecting backfacing faces for each car component of the car, while having each part detached by middle of each direction. Keep in mind to use clone-invert-delete trick to prevent from losing normals while detaching the components.

Thank you for the trick, I will try on my side. It explains the time spent to modify each car, but looks like the closer solution to what is done in the game.

Edited by AirOne

Hello if anyone has the OBJ and textures for the Lamborghini aventador LP700-4 from CSR 2 can you please link for me thank you 🙂

Hello can anyone make a modified version of Lamborghini SC18 Alston please?

4 часа назад, MegamanTai2053 сказал:

@.CSB hey look, there is no Aston Martin Cars because someone removed it.

I can see it there, try this direct link to Aston Martin models.

Edited by DARKSIDEOPG
Direct link was removed, read my next message.

4 часа назад, MegamanTai2053 сказал:

hey look, there is no Aston Martin Cars because someone removed it.

All Aston Martin cars have been deleted due to copyright infringement by contacting the copyright holder directly to the site owner. At the moment, we can not add cars of this brand again.

@.CSB Your uploaded file was approved. Waiting for new files from you 🙂 

47 minutes ago, DARKSIDEOPG said:

All Aston Martin cars have been deleted due to copyright infringement by contacting the copyright holder directly to the site owner. At the moment, we can not add cars of this brand again.

@.CSB Your uploaded file was approved. Waiting for new files from you 🙂 

Lol, nice to know. Thanks for approval, more coming soon, but can you turn that [Modified] to badge like always? Thanks.

12 часов назад, .CSB сказал:

but can you turn that [Modified] to badge like always? Thanks.

Don't add "[Modified]" at the start of file name. Just add the tag "Modified" and set it as prefix. I was tired yesterday and lose this moment, sorry.

17 hours ago, DARKSIDEOPG said:

So is it a matter of time before many of the brands disappear?

I see....thats why the entire AM cars so long gone (dunno how much longer they are gone)....