Jump to content
LamboMantisMan23

SEARCH Searching for 3D Models: Main topic

Recommended Posts

@Cishy'sGarage 

POSTING MODELS FROM SKETCHFAB ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED!! EVEN IF THE MODEL ARE FREE TO USE!! READ THE GOD DAMN UPLOAD RULES BEFORE POSTING!!

 

Oh, shit... I tired to repeat that...

 

Your post was removed. + R/O mode for a week.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good day! I would like to request the Grace GT car model from CarX Drift Racing 2 Android Game. I have tried extracting data.unity3d file from the obb but my PC can't handle it because it is too large for AssetStudio and my rig. Thank you in advance!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, Can anyone help me in extracting this specific 3d model from the game?

Game Name - QQ Speed Mobile 

Platform - Android

Developers - Tencent

i've already downloaded the 2gb apk file of this game but still not sure how to rip this 3d model. Ninja Ripper didn't work for me. Can anyone help. In either teaching me how to do it, or extract and give me the files. I will be really grateful.

sky-concept3.jpg.7e929ca945a516337ca10eedf8de1946.thumb.jpg.1fa75498b5b7e408bf4457cba4a59597.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, rajats212 said:

Hello, Can anyone help me in extracting this specific 3d model from the game?

Game Name - QQ Speed Mobile 

Platform - Android

Developers - Tencent

i've already downloaded the 2gb apk file of this game but still not sure how to rip this 3d model. Ninja Ripper didn't work for me. Can anyone help. In either teaching me how to do it, or extract and give me the files. I will be really grateful.

sky-concept3.jpg.7e929ca945a516337ca10eedf8de1946.thumb.jpg.1fa75498b5b7e408bf4457cba4a59597.jpg

I suggest you to go to these sites:

https://discord.com/invite/u8kMqNm

https://forum.xentax.com/

 

Those guys sometimes are very helpfull if they are in the mood!

Let me know if you was able to ripp this model (looks interesting to me) 😄

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, bacarlitos said:

I suggest you to go to these sites:

https://discord.com/invite/u8kMqNm

https://forum.xentax.com/

 

Those guys sometimes are very helpfull if they are in the mood!

Let me know if you was able to ripp this model (looks interesting to me) 😄

 

 

I will try this. 

and surely, i'll let you know when i get this model. (i was amazed when i looked at it first)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@rajats212 have you tried intel's graphics analyzer? dont know if it works but just curious

are you using bluestacks?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, didel23 said:

@rajats212 have you tried intel's graphics analyzer? dont know if it works but just curious

are you using bluestacks?

Haven't tried that. I did found that method on xentax. but didn't gave that a try... I will do it rn.

I'm using Nox Player.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello to everyone there! Today i've tried to look at some interesting vehicles called "2017 Kia Rio" and "2017 Hyundai Solaris". Well, i tried to search them as 3D models, but sadly, i didn't find any good results where download is possible. But i got only hum3d site results where models is looks like paid. Anyways, if anyone got it or having some sites that haves them, let me know. Thanks in advance.
https://hum3d.com/3d-models/kia-rio-sedan-2017/
https://hum3d.com/3d-models/hyundai-solaris-hcr-2017/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

mazda rx7 lm race car from (gt4) (psp) convert to obj, and max file

Edited by gustavo cesar ricci

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey everyone I'm looking for a 2021 Kia K5 G Line with a high quality interior or if someone can transplant a quality interior into one the model is available but the interior is complete Garbage 

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...
Up