Background sources by CROWNED & Khyzyl Saleem

We have launched in test mode the ability of subscribing and donate through PayPal with "Boosty" service! Please visit this thread for information.

LamboMantisMan23

SEARCH Searching for 3D Models: Main topic

On 1/12/2023 at 9:16 PM, Sssopt2016 said:

Hello Guys) I'd like to ask if it possible get models from Renault Museum website. Just click on the "timeline" section and chose the model.

Here the example - https://theoriginals.renault.com/en/r30-tx

Sorry if this is wrong topic.

i need renault kangoo too from there...

• Like 1

On 1/12/2023 at 7:16 PM, Sssopt2016 said:

Hello Guys) I'd like to ask if it possible get models from Renault Museum website. Just click on the "timeline" section and chose the model.

Here the example - https://theoriginals.renault.com/en/r30-tx

Sorry if this is wrong topic.

It's possible, but they are sketchfab hosted... so nobody can post here. Sketchfab models are not allowed currently.

• Like 2

5 часов назад, denyit сказал:

It's possible, but they are sketchfab hosted... so nobody can post here. Sketchfab models are not allowed currently.

Okay, Thank You. Try find out what could be done) maybe there is some tutorials…

I remember quite some time ago there was site with forza motorsport 3 and 4 models, iirc in 3dsmax format, probably closed while ago too.
Does anybody know if there is still archive with Forza Motorsport 3 models floating around?(in 3ds max compatible format) Or if anyone have the link.
Thanks.

@denyit 

You and other guys can post them if you want, but as far as I know, currently ripping models is impossible due to improved encryption on sketchfab's side, so I know only one way: using Ninja Ripper 2.x.

• Like 2

looking for reptile or amphibian 3d models. anyone got a good place to find free models related to either?

2 часа назад, Human122 сказал:

Well, since Mike Oxmaul told that those models from Renault Originals Museum could be posted, i'll post some of them in a mega folder. Currently there aren't that much models, only models from 1900+ year with small part of it, but that folder should include most of models that are was requested, such as Renault Kangoo, Renault R30, and some others 🙂
https://mega.nz/folder/wio0iCqB#Bnpno639X8_ymM60rXOJeg

I have no words, Thank You!!!

• Like 2