We have launched in test mode the ability of subscribing and donate through PayPal with "Boosty" service! Please visit this thread for information.

aderarid

3dSimED 3DSimED dll error

Hi, i have that problem. I buy SSD put it on the computer reinstall Windows. Everything is fine but when i try to open 3dSimED this error pop ups. I spend some time in the internet but i found nothing. Can someone help me? Thanks in advance.

1016130265_2022-05-21215656.png.5acf8bcc8ee6758aef5d9f1694561897.png

Thank you but i already installed this, but still same error.

Thank you but without success. Still pop this error and can't open the 3DSimED

Guys help me 1 week i can't open 3DSimED please help me.

@aderarid do you have Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable installed?

Try this one: https://www.upload.ee/files/14035569/VCR_Hyb_x86_x64_09.04.2022.rar.html

Just launch VCRHyb64.exe as administrator (right mouse click -> run as administator) and wait, it will remove all old versions and then install the new ones.

After this, try to install this, even if ithas been installed: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=8109

Just launch DXSETUP.exe as administrator.

Make sure that your antivirus (including default Microsoft Defender and/or SmartScreen) is not blocking the launch - try to disable it or add 3DSimED.exe and its directory to the exclusions list.

If nothing of it helped, please provide here a technical specs of your PC: Windows version, CPU, GPU and RAM.

@aderarid 

I could try to help you remotely, but, unfortunately, TeamViewer has not been available in my country recently, so it's unlikely that I can help.

Please tell me how exactly did you reinstall the OS after buying the SSD? There are several ways, and everyone does it differently.

And what is the SSD model?

Simply, it may be that you reinstalled the system incorrectly. Maybe some driver is missing. Maybe the problem is in the registry.

This is my SSD and i installed the windows like normal with a USB Stick i used this windows in the past so no problems at all. I don't know what is wrong.

FIXED. Just reinstall the windows and install that DirectX files that you sent me.