Jump to content

We have launched in test mode the ability of subscribing and donate through PayPal with "Boosty" service! Please visit this thread for information.

Recommended Posts

Hi,

Can someone post FH5 car sounds like some have for FH4?. Otherwise, can someone tell me how to extract them from FH5?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

 

 

there is already a tutorial how to open up forza bank files

 

the tool will print out an error sometimes or does not convert all subfiles ... but it seems to work with fh5 files

 

keep in mind that this game was released 3 weeks ago ...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got into the files by simply changing the file owner from windows to My user in permissions tab of properties.  (The game is in Windows apps > Microsoft.624F8B84B80_3.410.860.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe > Media)

 

Microsoft has  tried their very best to hide all the game files, so you cant  find what each bank file a car corresponds to.  All the file names are extremely generic.

 

The following image shows what I mean. Everything is labeled as their vehicle class along with a numerical system (EuropeanStreet1, EuropeanStreet2, etc)
 

image.thumb.png.355cf1c1d4348126772224fc3cd4b4a9.png

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, bitch ass niggas in my but said:

I got into the files by simply changing the file owner from windows to My user in permissions tab of properties.  (The game is in Windows apps > Microsoft.624F8B84B80_3.410.860.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe > Media)

 

Microsoft has  tried their very best to hide all the game files, so you cant  find what each bank file a car corresponds to.  All the file names are extremely generic.

 

The following image shows what I mean. Everything is labeled as their vehicle class along with a numerical system (EuropeanStreet1, EuropeanStreet2, etc)
 

image.thumb.png.355cf1c1d4348126772224fc3cd4b4a9.png

 

 

So, basically say if you extract the EuropeanSupercar_2.bank - Will the audio file names help in identifying which car does it belong to?. Can you send me one of them so I can take a look at it

Thanks!

Edited by Nimit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/3/2021 at 11:14 AM, Nimit said:

So, basically say if you extract the EuropeanSupercar_2.bank - Will the audio file names help in identifying which car does it belong to?. Can you send me one of them so I can take a look at it

Thanks!

I cannot remember exactly where, but there are a bunch of XML files in the game that are named as cars, opening these up should show what sounds are used for whatever car the xml file is named after.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MrChickenDude said:

I cannot remember exactly where, but there are a bunch of XML files in the game that are named as cars, opening these up should show what sounds are used for whatever car the xml file is named after.

I got the .banks and .assets. But how do I extract them?

Untitled.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Nimit said:

I got the .banks and .assets. But how do I extract them?

Untitled.png

foobar2000 should be able to open them

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, MrChickenDude said:

foobar2000 should be able to open them

Any idea how can I contact him? I am unable to PM him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, MrChickenDude said:

I was referring to the program foobar2000.

Couldnt't open them. "Unsupported file format".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, DerMeehdrescher said:

use fmod bank tools

I am unable to do that with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All the car sounds sit in the \media\audio\enginesynth folder but you can't unfortunately extract them as they use compression method 22 from what I've heard

and I believe it goes the same way with .banks

On 2/8/2022 at 5:33 PM, MrChickenDude said:

I was referring to the program foobar2000.

hello zonda

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...
Up