Just wondering if anyone here has been able to get any of the models from Project Cars 3. I am looking for the Lamborghini Sian from Project Cars 3.

At the moment I cannot extract the models listed below from the game, as they are encrypted.

image.png

Is the Porsche 908/03 available?

Sportsland SUGO?

18 hours ago, DARKSIDEOPG said:

At the moment I cannot extract the models listed below from the game, as they are encrypted.

image.png

Could you get any models from the game at all though?

On 7/18/2021 at 10:22 AM, DARKSIDEOPG said:

image.png

And what about the rest of the cars?

@juanma_16 it can be extracted partially.

Skeletal mesh such as tires, and some cockpit parts (like wipers and may be some more) can not be imported at this moment - I think because the meb file format has been updated and some values stored as floating point numbers instead of unsigned integers, and the script can not read them properly. But I don't know about the rest part of the file. ZModeler, 3DSimED also can't import these parts.

If you want to use self-extracted cars - I can send them to you via private messages later.

• Like 3

On 9/9/2021 at 8:52 AM, DARKSIDEOPG said:

@juanma_16 it can be extracted partially.

Skeletal mesh such as tires, and some cockpit parts (like wipers and may be some more) can not be imported at this moment - I think because the meb file format has been updated and some values stored as floating point numbers instead of unsigned integers, and the script can not read them properly. But I don't know about the rest part of the file. ZModeler, 3DSimED also can't import these parts.

If you want to use self-extracted cars - I can send them to you via private messages later.

I would be happy to work on cleaning up some of models and converting them. Could you send me them via PM? 

@corvette663 a little bit later. At the moment, other tasks are a priority. I will write - either here, or in private messages, when I can do this.

• Like 1

i also want know how do this

On 9/12/2021 at 3:31 PM, DARKSIDEOPG said:

@corvette663 a little bit later. At the moment, other tasks are a priority. I will write - either here, or in private messages, when I can do this.

• Like 1