Doesn't exactly fit the 3D model section, so off-topic it is…

Anyway, I'm not searching for 3D models, but thumbnails of Forza vehicles, the ones that can be seen on some pages on this site - examples bellow: 

HOR_XB1_Mercury_Coupe.png.bf35e7bf4188e0

HOR_XB1_Opel_Manta.png.952f21a6c55707b7e

Thumbnail_3276_Big.png.81ac6b0d0ce18f869

Is there a complete zip of those somewhere?

Thanks in advance.

@Vlad K They are taken from the game itself - from the /media/stripped/ folder, there are archives with names like RC**HiRes.zip (where ** is a number, probably an update number or something like that). Inside is the Thumbnail_****_Big.swatchbin file, I convert it to PNG and add it to the model page.
This is more convenient, since for some models on Forza Fandom there are no screenshots from the garage, and I don't want to start the game and make them myself - especially since these cars will have to be won for this. In the meantime, I will play, someone else can send them to the site (and there is already competition). I don't want to add someone's screenshots directly from the game world (not from the garage and not a preview) or official car posters - they don't look so beautiful on the preview.

Thanks for the path, I have found the files, however, they are locked, do you happen to know how to unlock them as well?

@Vlad K I use Steam version of the game, they don't have encryption. Download it from torrents or buy legally. You can also try to use UWPDumper to copy decrypted files of MS Store's FH4 version, but it might not work with this game.