Background sources by CROWNED & Khyzyl Saleem

dragster666

3dsimed always crashes.

Whenever i load up 3dsimmed  it  loads  up fine  ( mostly 3dsimedn and older  3dsimmed in general)    but whenever  i wanted    to click on  import  or the file  button  on top left  it   always  freezes  then crashes  i have no clue  what's  going on here  this happened     when i  deleted  the trash reg  for the last time   both  on normal and  64  bit. For the later  versions  of  3dsimed i   get a  trash  reg error  thingy   which  won't  even let me  access    the program.  I'm running  windows 10 pro   if this   has  any  issues  that  is causing it? 

Sounds like something was either corrupted or inadvertently deleted. I would say uninstall the program and do a clean install and see if that solves the issue. 🙂

3Dsimmed  can't be uninstalled  only  deleted  which i tried  a  bit  of  few  times  with  both  older  and newer  3dsimmeds  and nothing  worked out. For the  reg scanner   mentioned in a  another  forum by  CSB.                 i     deleted all of  the  registries  which  mentioned the  3DSimmed  name  but   CSB  said  after  the  scanning  to delete all keys starting with "HKCU\Software\SimGarage\3DSimED3", which i  have  no clue  to delete  everything  after  that?   I''m  a  bit scared  with  Windows  registry files.

Edit   fixed the issue   it seems  file  explorer was causing the issue  not wanting  to load  up when i clicked  on import   had to restart it.

53 minutes ago, dragster666 said:

Edit   fixed the issue   it seems  file  explorer was causing the issue  not wanting  to load  up when i clicked  on import   had to restart it.

Glad you got the issue resolved. 🙂