I'm very new to modding. I feel the tracks in GT Sport are being wasted. Especially when a NASCAR track like Northern Isle is in the game, but there are no NASCAR cars. Anyway, I would love to attempt to port GT Sport tracks to Assetto Corsa. If someone would be kind enough to steer me in the right direction, it would be greatly appreciated. Also, any final products will be freely posted for free. I want others to enjoy and my job pays enough already.

There are tools called gts_pack that you'll need and tracks will be extracted in 2 parts as far as I know 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, abe3002 said:

There are tools called gts_pack that you'll need and tracks will be extracted in 2 parts as far as I know 

Thank you. Thankfully, I have downloaded them, however, I do not know where or how to use them. Is there already a file dump of GT Sport's assets somewhere or do I need to access the files using my own PS4?

You'll need a pkg of gt sport and will need to decrypt it using tools by the same people that made the gts_pack tools 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, abe3002 said:

You'll need a pkg of gt sport and will need to decrypt it using tools by the same people that made the gts_pack tools 

Could you point me to a pkg file of GT Sport?

I'm not sure I can for certain reasons but you can rip it yourself from your own disc or would have to search for it in other parts of the Internet 

8 minutes ago, abe3002 said:

I'm not sure I can for certain reasons but you can rip it yourself from your own disc or would have to search for it in other parts of the Internet 

Is there an issue where you can't get content past a certain update? Because I see that the new GT86 has been ripped, but that's past the claimed 1.14 update.

You'd have to ask @DMN or @Apex they are the people who do gt sport stuff 

1 minute ago, abe3002 said:

You'd have to ask @DMN or @Apex they are the people who do gt sport stuff 

Should I DM them or tag them?

Well they are already tagged in this so they might reply at some point 

@Apex, wow, good instruction! Many thanks!

39 minutes ago, Apex said:

I cant attach or post any pkg links here cause they are not mine.

You can do this in a special forum thread that I created specifically for the exchange of PKG game files from PS4. Link: https://gamemodels.ru/topic/2067-ps4-games-dumping-official-thread/

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Apex said:

Gran Turismo Sport (GTS) Extraction Guide

• You will need at least 400GB of free space on your computer.
  • Download the base game pkg file (fake pkg).
  • Extract the contents from the pkg file with PS4PKGViewer or PS4PKGTool.
  • Use the gttool64 to decrypt/extract the previous content from pkg (F:\CUSA02168 must be a disk or directory to save the extracted data).

cmd: gttool64.exe -u -i gt.idx -o F:\CUSA02168
  • After extracted the content with gttool64 go to F:\CUSA02168\...\CRS, tracks are stored there.
  • Track folders dont have names to specify the track, so you have to convert and look by yourself.
  • Track files are splited into two files *.sys and *.vram, you need to merge these files into one.

cmd: copy /b world.sys + world.vram C:\Users\[Username]\Desktop\Track\
  • Use gt_pack to extract the final merged file (Just drag and drop the file on the tool).
  • Use GTS_mdl or GTS_mdl_q to convert the file into .OBJ
  • Done.

NOTES

• You need to copy and paste the gttool64.exe to the root dir of extracted data for the cmd works or write the cmd on any other way (the root dir contains the file gt.idx).
  • You can stop the extraction of unnecessary data just looking on the gttool64 extraction window.
  • To find the base pkg file you can simply search on google "Gran.Turismo.Sport.PS4-BlaZe" or get them on PS4 related forums.
  • I cant attach or post any pkg links here cause they are not mine.
  • Vehicle models are stored on F:\CUSA02168\...\CAR.
  • To apply a update you need to download and extract the content from an pkg update and merge with the base pkg content.
  • All details of this guide can be found on the original tools creators topic at xentax.

This is so much appreciated! I do have a single question. Where do I get the pkg updates for Sport/are there any currently?

@MrJr You can download here: 

The pkg for base and update are splitted and compressed, after download all those you can extract the pkg with latest winrar version.

Those links are from another uploader but they need activity to stay alive so downloads are important.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Apex said:

@MrJr You can download here: 

The pkg for base and update are splitted and compressed, after download all those you can extract the pkg with latest winrar version.

Those links are from another uploader but they need activity to stay alive so downloads are important.

I finally downloaded everything needed, but I cannot figure out how to extract the files using the tool. This may sound like a stupid question, but I've never used these tools so I would appreciate being told exactly where to go. Even in the tools themselves.

• Sad 1