We have launched in test mode the ability of subscribing and donate through PayPal with "Boosty" service! Please visit this thread for information.

@radoncombe I'm holding only base game and 1.61 here, I dont have 1.57 anymore.

@radoncombe @Apex 

I have GTSport version 1.68 (latest) which includes all content from previous versions. But I don't know where I can upload it - the size of PKG file is almost (or more than, I don't remember) 50 GB.

If anyone of you have a public cloud folder where I can upload this file - it would be great, just let me know.

I also have PKG files for all three chapters of Project CARS with latest updates, and I think I can upload them if anyone of you can give me a folder for that.

4 hours ago, Mike Oxmaul said:

@radoncombe @Apex 

I have GTSport version 1.68 (latest) which includes all content from previous versions. But I don't know where I can upload it - the size of PKG file is almost (or more than, I don't remember) 50 GB.

If anyone of you have a public cloud folder where I can upload this file - it would be great, just let me know.

I also have PKG files for all three chapters of Project CARS with latest updates, and I think I can upload them if anyone of you can give me a folder for that.

Does MEGA work?

2 hours ago, radoncombe said:

Does MEGA work?

Yes, but I have only a free account with daily limits almost 4.6 GB and now a have only 10.26 GB of free space so I can't upload that. I can't buy the subscription because of sanctions.

Google Drive has 15 GB, it's still not enough.

I can't distribute through torrent because I can't stay on distribution 24/7 on "by demand".

9 hours ago, Mike Oxmaul said:

Yes, but I have only a free account with daily limits almost 4.6 GB and now a have only 10.26 GB of free space so I can't upload that. I can't buy the subscription because of sanctions.

Google Drive has 15 GB, it's still not enough.

I can't distribute through torrent because I can't stay on distribution 24/7 on "by demand".

I'm out of ideas.

But now I've downloaded 1.68, how do I go about unpacking the patch? 

@radoncombe 

First of all, you also should download base game (version 1.00). Without it patch could not be unpacked.

So, download base game, then using PS4 PKG Tool (https://github.com/pearlxcore/PS4-PKG-Tool/releases) unpack both base game and patch to the separate folders.

then backup gt.idx file from base game to another location like desktop.
then move all files from patch directory to base game with replacing.
then move backuped gt.idx file to game game folder.
next download gttool from here: https://zenhax.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=8916 and place into base game folder

open command prompt (or windows terminal if you are using windows 11) in the folder where you've placed gttool and type this:

gttool64.exe -u -i gt.idx -o F:\CUSA02168

where "F:\CUSA02168" is the path to unpacking, you can write any another but without spaces, non-latin, non-ASCII characters.
and... let the magic begin 🙂
unfortunately I don't remember the exact folder structure so there may be errors.

• Like 1

@Mike Oxmaul

Having a bit of trouble unpacking the patch, it's telling me I don't have the right password.
image.thumb.png.2d6bc7f6c1577d5bb5ff606ae9657c5c.png
1.68 downloaded under the "PKG update" tab
image.png.f728ffb291088b25d68d03c604502dac.png
program telling me I can't open the patch.

@radoncombe 

Why you are using this tab? It used to download the patch files from official Sony servers! Official PKG files are encrypted using passcode which knows only game developer.

You should find a "fake pkg" of 1.68 version of Gran Turismo Sport game manually.

Нужен PKG Editor для распаковки, а не этот бестолковый PS4 PKG Tool.

1 minute ago, vectorman777 said:

I am aware, I use  PS4PKGViewer by LMAN. 

image.png

@vectorman777 sadly the pkg I have extracted WILL NOT OPEN with PS4PKGViewer, ONLY PS4PKGTool.

it will only extract from PS4PKGTool.

@Apex 

Does your unpacked 1.61 PKG come with previous update's cars, or is it just a small update.

I've tried unpacking 1.61 based off previous messages posted in this forum, and so far I haven't seen many changes in the car list.

@radoncombe Its a cumulative update, but still needs base game to extract the content, you will not be able to extract only the update.

Also, I have the v1.68 not the v1.61 as I said previously, I'll try to upload somewere.

On 6/25/2022 at 9:42 AM, vectorman777 said:

И почему же он бестолковый, мне интересно? Если у кого-то не получается с ним разобраться - это не проблема программы или ее разработчика, а проблема юзера.

У меня все прекрасно работает.

@Mike Oxmaul

So I place the base gt.idx aside
copy and replace patch files into the base game file folder, place gt.idx back into the base folder, and then extract with gttool64?

Is that correct?

(I'm leaving out the PKG unpack step, I've managed to get that done right, so I hope.)

Edit, I used the patch gt.idx instead, and I think I have the content unpacked. Now to do the same with 1.6x

Edited by radoncombe