Before I say what I think of the deletion of Aston Martin cars, I just want to say that I hope you are having a good day. Alright, so I'm pretty sure we all know that Aston Martin's cars were taken off of the website in 2020, but I think there is something suspicious going on. This website has less than 50k users completely, so how did Aston Martin know about this website? I think either someone snitched, we just got unlucky, or someone lied about being Aston Martin, because I'm sure that the higher-ups at Aston Martin have something better to do instead of sifting through the internet trying to find websites that have 3d models of their cars on it. And I think out of ANY car company to have their cars taken off of the website, it would be Ferrari because they are known for giving out lawsuits like Oprah Winfrey giving out cars to her audience. Now, I'll explain my three theories: I think somebody snitched because we only have about 37k users and usually 30 to 50 people online daily, so somebody on this website might have contacted Aston Martin about this website, and Aston Martin 3d models are still on 3D Warehouse. I also think we just got unlucky because of the rare chance that someone at Aston Martin saw the website and didn't like the fact that we had their cars here. Lastly, somebody could've been lying about being at Aston Martin because, again, we are a small website in terms of users compared to 3D Warehouse for example, which I am pretty sure has roughly 1 million users, so someone here could be lying and saying they are with Aston Martin. Again these are theories, nothing more. I was just wondering how everybody else thought of the situation, give my own thoughts about it, and just discuss it publicly.

@roblox I myself know very little about it. I have only a little information that @DMN told me, and if he doesn’t mind, I will cover it publicly. I have no reason not to trust or disbelieve him and / or the information that he shares with me. On my own I will add that I agree with some of your versions regarding this situation, but which one is true is a mystery. And who needs it? And why was only this automaker chosen?

20 minutes ago, DARKSIDEOPG said:

@roblox I myself know very little about it. I have only a little information that @DMN told me, and if he doesn’t mind, I will cover it publicly. I have no reason not to trust or disbelieve him and / or the information that he shares with me. On my own I will add that I agree with some of your versions regarding this situation, but which one is true is a mystery. And who needs it? And why was only this automaker chosen?

I understand that since @DMN is the founder of the website so it's his decision to let you, a moderator, talk about it publicly. Also it IS weird how it was only Aston Martin that chose to take a whole brand of cars off of the site.

BMW, Rolls Royce and Mini Cooper have banned HUM3D and Squir from selling 3d models of their cars. Maybe the top ranks of Aston Martin googled "Free Aston Martin 3d cars" and found this site, but, getting a little conspiratorial, maybe someone wants to have the exclusive of Aston Martin cars so that they can publish them first of all in the GTA SA or GTA V forums or any game that can be modded.

As far as I understand, normal users can post Aston Martin models here in the forum (Correct me if I'm wrong).

Edited by jlecoultre

1 hour ago, jlecoultre said:

As far as I understand, normal users can post Aston Martin models here in the forum (Correct me if I'm wrong).

Technically yes, but it's best not to. In private messages - no problem.

• Like 1

Hi, about the rolls royce, does anyone have any recent model with stars in the ceiling as .obj? using for blender renders

On 3/4/2021 at 10:40 PM, Madison lunar said:

Hi, about the rolls royce, does anyone have any recent model with stars in the ceiling as .obj? using for blender renders

Go to here: 

Hi everyone, I've been a silent part of  this website for long and always LOVED what you guys did in here, pretty much can say you guys are the best at what you do! regarding @jlecoultre saying they've searched "Free aston martin 3D Models" trust me i've did simillar things many times and never this website popped up no matter how hard i've searched. as a matter of fact i've found this website accidentally while looking for Tesla Roadster 3D models after going down a rabbit hole of "Related Images" in Google Images, Plus, there are much larger websites that are selling very poor and low detailed and not even accurate 3D models and they are SELLING them! so i was shocked when i found out that every Aston Martin model has been removed from here. before here i've been using 3D Warehouse and there are still a lot of Aston Martins there. it could be a fake message trying to act like aston martin.

Though MAYBE there's somehting to do with the Aston Martin Valhalla and Valkyrie 3D models which they are very very secrative about it because of their aerodynamics, and since those games which has the full Scanned models have those details, maybe they don't want people to get the hang of it... but that's a hell lot of stretch!

Anyways, i'm really missing Aston martin 3D models, the last one i've downloaded was the Valhalla, but it was deleted from my PC and when i came here to find it, it was gone...

Is there any way to get the hang of those models (Especially the valkyrie from RR3) in private message or anything?

Thank you everyone who's responsible for this wonderful website, i hope someday i can afford to support you guys :(

I think the only thing we can do is download the games and extract them ourselves. The only thing that makes me sad is that I can't extract the "astons" from Forza Motorsport 4 (The game is not on PC and I don't know where to download it).