hi, im modder of nfs mw 2005, and i need some cars-bugatti veyron edition one, veyron grand sport, veyron deep blue... this cars i want to get in nfs mw mod, but i cant find models from TC2 2 years, who can give me 3 this models with textures and all parts for? please, i really need it. or who know how i can rip models from game, and give me please all programs and videos, in the future i will try to say about this method and author to everybody my collegs

@ETTOREZON I know @Guki was engaged in parsing files and importing them into 3ds max, followed by sorting. But how things are now, I don't know. I mentioned him as soon as he sees this message - I hope he will answer you.

yes, i had some help and we were able to restore almost every part and sort them to the correct vehicle

this method took months to prepare and fix it

anyway i have to say that i will not upload them yet, since they still update that game, add new content, patch textures or change meshes/uv data

image.thumb.png.5f6a4c9bced9b2cd546d91105b675f07.png

В 06.11.2020 в 14:52, Guki сказал:

yes, i had some help and we were able to restore almost every part and sort them to the correct vehicle

this method took months to prepare and fix it

anyway i have to say that i will not upload them yet, since they still update that game, add new content, patch textures or change meshes/uv data

image.thumb.png.5f6a4c9bced9b2cd546d91105b675f07.png

its good news for me) can you give me only 3d models of 3 this cars to private messages please?

личные сообщения

личные сообщения