Background sources by CROWNED & Khyzyl Saleem

kanepro24

Sketchfab Ripper {closed + link removed by moderator}

Hi

This tool is what we're looking for. it works automatically, with textures and UVs.

{ link was removed by forum moderator }

i you need to rip any models, post URLs here and i will upload for you.

PM me for license file. i cannot share here.

thanks!

Sounds very interesting. Although, I cannot say if the the mods will allow this topic to stay up for long

1 hour ago, kanepro24 said:

Hi

This tool is what we're looking for. it works automatically, with textures and UVs.

{ link was removed by forum moderator }

i you need to rip any models, post URLs here and i will upload for you.

PM me for license file. i cannot share here.

thanks!

It seems that this tool is very useful. But please do not advertise it too much. Otherwise, Sketchfab administrators will know about it and make it more difficult to extract models from their site. It's just already happend with Ninja Ripper. He, too, could easily extract models. And the hype, around it, arose. Users began massive extraction of models. And those admins, of Sketchfab, recognized it and complicated access to model extraction. So please do not repeat this mistake.

@kanepro24 your link was removed. As already mentioned a little earlier, sketchfab administrators constantly monitor the appearance in the public domain of various utilities for extracting models, as well as topics on forums, and, in addition to contacting the site owners, also refine the protection on the site.
I don’t know about you, but personally I want to keep the working method of extraction private and not even extract models at the request, because I’m not ready to pay $ 129 or more for models.

Topic closed.