kkslider

New Category (IMPORTANT FEEDBACK)

Posted (edited)

The tool I find the most helpful and effective on this website is the well done categorization. (EX: 3D Model > CSR > Ferrari or HOME > Community> Feedback) It would be nice if we could expand the categories. On many models on this website, there is a polycount data shown on the right bar. (picture below) I believe it would help most users on this website if we could click on the "highpoly" text and be taken to a highpoly category, or simply just have a highpoly (or lowpoly) category in the downloads page. Im presenting this because if you search "highpoly" or "lowpoly" in the search bar, the results would only show highpoly or lowpoly models if those words are in the description. If theyre not in the description it doesn't matter if it is in the polycount data bar, it wont show up. thanks

Annotation 2020-07-07 185102.png

Edited by kkslider
fix title

I agree this would be a really good feature if your just trying to find a specific poly count vehicle within that category its been put under of the specific model your looking for instead of going through a lot of other different poly type models of what your looking for. Hopefully the mods recognise this and take it into consideration.

I think it would be enough to attach a photo of the grid, and then everyone decides for themselves