xorela

3DSimED3 blank screen

Hey, People! 🙂  I have a problem, I сhoose model from F7, the desired filter: Forza 7/ Apex Car models, and it program shows me a blank screen ...  with all the models. What do I need to do? Please help !!!

image.thumb.png.4e3ad99cbb55a80f534abb6c21a63fc3.pngimage.png.15204f38eafc68fd67c8f882bc91d932.pngimage.png.c8bb37e3facf3513d27cd9436b1cda9d.png

The folder name has to match the name of the .carbin file, so try copying the text "AUD_RS4_01" and replace that as the folder name (it is case sensitive, so has to match exactly).

All you have to do is select the drop down Forza 7 Carbin and it will open the files

@xorela

ENG: Download "Common Textures & Materials Pack" and unpack to the proper directory this archive and car you want to extract.

RUS: Скачай архив с набором общих текстур и материалов и распакуй в отдельную папку, соблюдая пути, и потом добавь туда распакованный архив с машиной.

I use this path: F:\models\[forza]\Forza.Motorsport.7\AppFiles\media\pcfamily\cars

You should use another but the same path 🙂 For example: C:\FM7\media\pcfamily\cars
image.png

Thank you so much! :)))

I have the same problem, Darksideopg, I dont understand what you said