We have launched in test mode the ability of subscribing and donate through PayPal with "Boosty" service! Please visit this thread for information.

On 3/18/2021 at 9:31 AM, gmarco27 said:

No problem bro!

fUWijFqpr7YRpQxW.png

Here's how it looks in game, i love it.

I feel kind of guilty asking for more, i dont really like asking for stuff. But would you be able to take the trophy trucks? (silverado, ram, ford, toyota) if you cant or dont want to thats totally fine lol, i just find the models from dirt perfect for what i do. Thanks again!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, tomasgutirom@gmail.com said:

fUWijFqpr7YRpQxW.png

Here's how it looks in game, i love it.

I feel kind of guilty asking for more, i dont really like asking for stuff. But would you be able to take the trophy trucks? (silverado, ram, ford, toyota) if you cant or dont want to thats totally fine lol, i just find the models from dirt perfect for what i do. Thanks again!

Looks amazing bro! don't worry, I'm really happy to help. I would have no problems extracting them, but for now I only have the Dirt 3 files, there are some other Raid / Dakar trucks like the Bowler Nemesis and the Volkswagen Race Touareg 2, I don't know if maybe they could work for you, in the same way if you give me a little time i can download Dirt 2 to get the models you need

7 hours ago, gmarco27 said:

Looks amazing bro! don't worry, I'm really happy to help. I would have no problems extracting them, but for now I only have the Dirt 3 files, there are some other Raid / Dakar trucks like the Bowler Nemesis and the Volkswagen Race Touareg 2, I don't know if maybe they could work for you, in the same way if you give me a little time i can download Dirt 2 to get the models you need

Could you get the toyota stadium truck? 

And dont worry about the dirt2 models, theres no real rush.

Thanks for the helping hand!

12 hours ago, tomasgutirom@gmail.com said:

Could you get the toyota stadium truck? 

And dont worry about the dirt2 models, theres no real rush.

Thanks for the helping hand!

This is the stadium truck from Dirt 3, It is not exactly the Toyota of Dirt 2 but in general it is the same truck

maxresdefaultd.jpg

On 3/28/2021 at 1:51 PM, gmarco27 said:

This is the stadium truck from Dirt 3, It is not exactly the Toyota of Dirt 2 but in general it is the same truck

maxresdefaultd.jpg

Yeah, ive seen it. It definitely still works for what i want to try to do!

HI.

Anyone have the Lancer Evo 6 Gr.A, Legacy RS Gr.A and Ascona 400 in fbx or obj please ?

Thanks in advance. 😀

В 27.05.2020 в 03:52, gmarco27 сказал:

Hi everyone, does anyone need Dirt 2 cars? I have the game files. The car models can be easily imported into 3DSimED, if anyone needs them let me know! 

Yes i need! send me please subaru impreza wrx sti rally version to my email ( makar.a.karpov@gmail.com)