Do you have the Rallycross WRX STI Hatch?

Is it also possible to get the Marina Air track?

Thank you very much.

EDIT: Nevermind, got them myself. Thanks for doing this anyways!

Edited by JakeJLF

45 minutes ago, JakeJLF said:

Thank you very much.

How were you able to get the track?

On 9/7/2020 at 5:57 PM, JakeJLF said:

Thank you very much.

Could you explain how you got the track?

On 8/25/2020 at 12:40 PM, gmarco27 said:

Hi bro, mmm the cars you say if I'm not mistaken are from Dirt Rally 2.0 not Dirt 2

I'm not 100% sure it's possible but I could check the game files. With the cars, I simply opened the files with 3DSimED, I have not tested if it works in the same way with the environments

Sorry, have you been able to check them? 

On 8/25/2020 at 12:40 PM, gmarco27 said:

Hi bro, mmm the cars you say if I'm not mistaken are from Dirt Rally 2.0 not Dirt 2

I'm not 100% sure it's possible but I could check the game files. With the cars, I simply opened the files with 3DSimED, I have not tested if it works in the same way with the environments

Hi, sorry I keep asking, but I still don't know: have you been able to check the game files?

19 hours ago, Fox_GAMING_NTF said:

Hi, sorry I keep asking, but I still don't know: have you been able to check the game files?

Hi bro, sorry for the delay, I've been a bit busy, I don't currently have the game downloaded, later in the day when it's downloaded I'll check it for you

On 9/17/2020 at 6:18 PM, Fox_GAMING_NTF said:

What track are you looking for?

On 9/18/2020 at 1:39 PM, gmarco27 said:

Hi bro, sorry for the delay, I've been a bit busy, I don't currently have the game downloaded, later in the day when it's downloaded I'll check it for you

What track are you looking for?

Hi, sorry, only just saw this. Preferably, I'm looking for the main menu, I know that isn't a track, but it might be in there, right? I don't think I'm looking for any in particular? If it isn't too much trouble, would all of them be ok? 
Or maybe, rather, how do you do it? Maybe I can do it, I would feel bad asking you to do all of it. Unless it isn't an issue, in which case, ok, although it still might be nice to know how you would do it.

1 hour ago, Fox_GAMING_NTF said:

Hola, lo siento, acabo de ver esto. Preferiblemente, estoy buscando el menú principal, sé que no es una pista, pero podría estar allí, ¿verdad? ¿No creo que esté buscando ninguno en particular? Si no es demasiado problema, ¿estarían bien todos? 
O tal vez, mejor dicho, ¿cómo lo haces? Tal vez pueda hacerlo, me sentiría mal pidiéndote que lo hagas todo. A menos que no sea un problema, en cuyo caso, está bien, aunque podría ser bueno saber cómo lo haría.

No problem bro, you only need 3dsimed and have the game installed to be able to access the files, then you just import the 3D model file using the Codemaster game parameters, the same program will allow you to choose it, then you export it in OBJ and that's it, you don't need any plugin. Anyway I will check which file you are looking for

5 hours ago, gmarco27 said:

No problem bro, you only need 3dsimed and have the game installed to be able to access the files, then you just import the 3D model file using the Codemaster game parameters, the same program will allow you to choose it, then you export it in OBJ and that's it, you don't need any plugin. Anyway I will check which file you are looking for

Oh, ok. I'm using the Dolphin Emulator, would it still be possible to do?

On 9/27/2020 at 5:33 PM, gmarco27 said:

Sorry, just wondering, any updates? Also, did you see my comment / question above, about the Dolphin Emulator?

And also what do you mean by Codemaster game parameters?

And also, what is the file format for DiRT 2's 3D Models?

On 10/3/2020 at 1:48 PM, Fox_GAMING_NTF said:

Sorry, just wondering, any updates? Also, did you see my comment / question above, about the Dolphin Emulator?

Hi buddy, I don't know anything about that Dolphin Emulator, I had been working with the PC game files, I was looking inside the files and I didn't find anything from the main menu, there are only the circuits and the cars, I checked all the folders looking of those models and nothing dir3.thumb.PNG.eca5d6c7fba9e6f74b61d152950819e8.PNG

On 10/8/2020 at 3:37 PM, gmarco27 said:

Hi buddy, I don't know anything about that Dolphin Emulator, I had been working with the PC game files, I was looking inside the files and I didn't find anything from the main menu, there are only the circuits and the cars, I checked all the folders looking of those models and nothing dir3.thumb.PNG.eca5d6c7fba9e6f74b61d152950819e8.PNG

Oh, ok. In that case, is there any other way I could get the main menu? Also I remember somehow within the Dolphin emulator, being able to swap the textures for the RV in the main menu, I'll have to see what it is, maybe that will help? I can probably look around too. Are there any tutorials on how to do this for DiRT 2? I'll probably want to get the tracks, at least.

On 10/8/2020 at 3:37 PM, gmarco27 said:

For me, I don't know if you saw this, but I see this:

Under Tracks/frontend_winne.

I wonder if this could be it? Can't winne mean winnebago, which is a RV manufacturer? I just realized that. I hope that's the case, but I don't know : /.

tracks.PNG

Interesting, the frontend_winne.ini file contains this:

TrackDirectory =    Tracks/frontend_winne
CpuData =    frontend_winne.cog
GpuData =    frontend_winne.gog
Collision =    frontend_winne.kol
ReplayCameraFile =     frontend_winne_ReplayCamera.ini

AiData =    frontend_winne_ai.dat
AiRelData =    frontend_winne_ai.rel

ParticleIni =    SFX/Particles.ini
LensFlareIni =    SFX/LensFlare.ini

TSOData =    INVALID

AddLooseGroups = 0

FogType =    Linear
FogStart =     5000
FogEnd =     10000
FogStart1 =     5000
FogEnd1 =     10000
FogRed =     0.4
FogGreen =     0.4
FogBlue =    0.4
FogRed1 =    0.6
FogGreen1 =     0.6
FogBlue1 =    0.6

I was wondering what those .kol files are. Looking them up seems to come up with nothing related to, or about, them, at least from what I can tell. Do you know how to open them?

On 10/11/2020 at 12:19 AM, Fox_GAMING_NTF said:

Oh, ok. In that case, is there any other way I could get the main menu? Also I remember somehow within the Dolphin emulator, being able to swap the textures for the RV in the main menu, I'll have to see what it is, maybe that will help? I can probably look around too. Are there any tutorials on how to do this for DiRT 2? I'll probably want to get the tracks, at least.

For me, I don't know if you saw this, but I see this:

Under Tracks/frontend_winne.

I wonder if this could be it? Can't winne mean winnebago, which is a RV manufacturer? I just realized that. I hope that's the case, but I don't know : /.

tracks.PNG

Interesting, the frontend_winne.ini file contains this:

TrackDirectory =    Tracks/frontend_winne
CpuData =    frontend_winne.cog
GpuData =    frontend_winne.gog
Collision =    frontend_winne.kol
ReplayCameraFile =     frontend_winne_ReplayCamera.ini

AiData =    frontend_winne_ai.dat
AiRelData =    frontend_winne_ai.rel

ParticleIni =    SFX/Particles.ini
LensFlareIni =    SFX/LensFlare.ini

TSOData =    INVALID

AddLooseGroups = 0

FogType =    Linear
FogStart =     5000
FogEnd =     10000
FogStart1 =     5000
FogEnd1 =     10000
FogRed =     0.4
FogGreen =     0.4
FogBlue =    0.4
FogRed1 =    0.6
FogGreen1 =     0.6
FogBlue1 =    0.6

I was wondering what those .kol files are. Looking them up seems to come up with nothing related to, or about, them, at least from what I can tell. Do you know how to open them?

I tried importing the pssg from that folder you mentioned (frontend) and the only thing I could find was the 3D model of the camper, I gave priority to the heaviest files and also tried to open the lighter ones, but I didn't find anything apart from that, the Dirt 3D models are in Pssg format.

camper.thumb.PNG.7ee73be6eac75aba0d2c1d9f2ab0624e.PNG

Taking into account that the .kol file weighs 1kb it must contain some simple code