Background sources by CROWNED & Khyzyl Saleem

We have launched in test mode the ability of subscribing and donate through PayPal with "Boosty" service! Please visit this thread for information.

Guki

InitialD Stage Zero Arcade

On 5/4/2021 at 9:12 AM, Toriou said:

If ever the blender script for importing efo models get done, will it be available for download?

Well, I'm working on it now. Still need a few things to tweak (like the skeleton)

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

The script import the model with the textures with it btw (if it's in the same folder as the model)

Also the locator for the headlight and exhaust are now imported.

The eyes are also automatically placed instead of not being here.

• Thanks 1

On 1/4/2022 at 4:27 PM, White Charisma said:

Thank you very much, the script works but it gives me an error when importing the trees path and as a consequence all the trees are positioned in the coordinate 0

Python: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Blender\3.0\scripts\addons\efo_BlenderAddons-V__init__.py", line 77, in execute
 import_efo.main(self.filepath, self.clear_scene, self.import_textures, self.import_trees, self.import_gallery)
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Blender\3.0\scripts\addons\efo_BlenderAddons-V\import_efo.py", line 585, in main
 import_trees_path(pa, os.path.splitext(path_tree)[0], tree_meshes, import_trees)
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Blender\3.0\scripts\addons\efo_BlenderAddons-V\import_efo.py", line 451, in import_trees_path
 if lod_chosen in lod[:3]:
TypeError: 'in <string>' requires string as left operand, not list

41 minutes ago, SimonRS said:

Hmm.... no required lod in mesh file?

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, SimonRS said:

Thank you very much, the script works but it gives me an error when importing the trees path and as a consequence all the trees are positioned in the coordinate 0

Python: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Blender\3.0\scripts\addons\efo_BlenderAddons-V__init__.py", line 77, in execute
 import_efo.main(self.filepath, self.clear_scene, self.import_textures, self.import_trees, self.import_gallery)
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Blender\3.0\scripts\addons\efo_BlenderAddons-V\import_efo.py", line 585, in main
 import_trees_path(pa, os.path.splitext(path_tree)[0], tree_meshes, import_trees)
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Blender\3.0\scripts\addons\efo_BlenderAddons-V\import_efo.py", line 451, in import_trees_path

I guess the version of Blender you're using is incompatible with the script since I've wrote it when Blender 3.0 wasn't released. Try it with Blender 2.8+ (but <3.0)

Edited by White Charisma
  • Like 1

@Kayuza 

see the last line. The path "E:\Wangan Stuff\id8\data\COURSE\happo\efo" is not exist on your PC. This error might occur if the path contain illegal characters such as spaces, non-unicode symbols (such ar arabic, cyrillic or other characters), etc. If you have the "Wangan Stuff" directory, try to rename it to "Wangan_Stuff".  I'm not sure that this can help, but you should try it.

13 hours ago, DARKSIDEOPG said:

@Kayuza 

see the last line. The path "E:\Wangan Stuff\id8\data\COURSE\happo\efo" is not exist on your PC. This error might occur if the path contain illegal characters such as spaces, non-unicode symbols (such ar arabic, cyrillic or other characters), etc. If you have the "Wangan Stuff" directory, try to rename it to "Wangan_Stuff".  I'm not sure that this can help, but you should try it.

Thanks! It works now but I cant seem to be able to import trees (.pa8)
image.png.107554678a923b6a81946c9f894aeb0b.png Same thing happend to 2.8 and 2.92

11 hours ago, Kayuza said:

Thanks! It works now but I cant seem to be able to import trees (.pa8)
image.png.107554678a923b6a81946c9f894aeb0b.png Same thing happend to 2.8 and 2.92

which file do you open ?

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, White Charisma said:

which file do you open ?

initial D Arcade Stage 8 Folder

image.png

Edited by Kayuza

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Kayuza said:

initial D Arcade Stage 8 Folder

image.png

You're supposed to have all the .efo file that has present in this folder when you extracted the game, not only the course one. The error is because you don't have "nanamagari_day_ran_tree.efo" file in this folder

Edited by White Charisma
  • Like 1