Guki

InitialD Stage Zero Arcade

On 6/22/2020 at 5:31 PM, Guki said:

the only stagezero track that can not be imported is hakone day and night ... but thats only because noesis (32bit) is running out of memory (limited to 4gb) ... i cant find a 64bit version of this tool

also checked the earlier games but the files are compressed ... nezarn found a way to decompress those files ... but sadly he dropped his tool a few months ago 😞

https://zenhax.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=7582&p=50767#p50767

now i am looking at the characters (uncompressed)

would be awesome if someone can help me out here again - i am thinking about porting translating and remodeling this game to unreal engine 😄

Here you have a link with the Nezarn IDAS tool and a link with the character models without compression.

IDAS Modding Tools:

https://mega.nz/file/QXZGTCCL#3QVmyarObIR8zqYMrNUMVa_aZajUqlogXEc_MJixnpg

Character Models:

https://mega.nz/file/5PIwgQpC#5U-FPkW6NdFCKrguKy8mss2YT8vBaN9Dm62vj4RDTWM

• Like 1

You wouldn't happen to have the model for the Evo 3, would you?

Is it possible to upload those tracks in obj format with textures?

3 hours ago, Guki said:

@SrFacundo i may upload all cars soon here, still need to check a few things

That would be awesome!

• Like 1

would be very awesome if someone could take a look at the character files

since they are rigged and are using a skeleton - no script could import them - so they need to be converted manually with hex2obj

or someone is able to rewrite the script to import them with noesis - the mesh data seems to be the same as cars and tracks - just need to "ignore" the skeletal data

В 7/24/2020 в 1:31 PM, Guki сказал:

@SrFacundo i may upload all cars soon here, still need to check a few things

i second that im actualy working on a mod pack for assetto

any chance to download the 3d character model please 😅😅😅😅

not yet, since the charcter files cant be imported at all

they need to be converted/calculated with hex2obj - which takes a lot of time

• Like 2

Noesis export model missing material...

Posted (edited)

I have been working on a second version since I was bored (even though Guki ripped the models), turn out the model format is kinda easy tbh (coding it on c# with the debugger on visual studio made it easier to understand it), except for some things.

The maps now have the right materials (I think ?) and textures, but while it look fine, Noesis crash when importing and exporting it sadly (I will probably look into making a blender script if I have motivation). But I will see if I can find another way. Weirdly enough, I think the tree positions aren't in the efo, I have seen another file that seems to be it since it has full of matrices

As for the characters, there were still things that need to be worked into like the skeleton, but right now the model as you can see look fine. The eye need to be manually placed but I think the skeleton actually place it automatically. Though I have a problem with the skeleton and don't think I will I be able to fix it. Oh yeah, also the skeleton do nothing right now, have no idea how these work with linking them with the mesh

For the cars, everything work now, the material and mesh names are in the right place. (Except for cars who have strings who are corrupted)

I have been able also to read the texture.efo without having corrupted textures.

There still weird things like the uv stride 36 is the same for character and cars but they doesn't have the same starting point for the uv data.

But now it's support cars, textures, maps and characters all in one script.

Not sharing the script right now because some characters can't be read (though I know what the problem is and the way to fix it, but I'm just lazy to do it).large.1172779463_AkinaLake.png.42268d4685a0133d683d9cba48ba2c7f.pnglarge.Joshima.png.59501e0bc9b42738f360308295962aa7.pnglarge_Rin.png.9250ba71771439a226ef83fb342b4ea7.pnglarge.Shinji.png.30fe94042cb1a4cbdc29de6377e01cd4.pnglarge.Bunta.png.b795ecf6be768b7e2d2d33ddd5094d8b.png

(Wasn't been on this site as much since I had to focus on other things, just did quick little visits)

Edited by White Charisma
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, White Charisma said:

but while it look fine, Noesis crash when importing and exporting it sadly (I will probably look into making a blender script if I have motivation). But I will see if I can find another way.

Have you considered the idea of creating an exporter in C#?

10 hours ago, DARKSIDEOPG said:

Have you considered the idea of creating an exporter in C#?

Nah, I feel I will be too difficult, Blender seems to be more easier to handle.

If ever the blender script for importing efo models get done, will it be available for download?

• Like 1