ryanimport

REQUEST Forza Horizon 4 Car Sounds

@DARKSIDEOPG Hi, please can you upload 2015 Range Rover SVR sounds? I can convert them to mp3 if needed.

@ok lol Why did you decide that I'm doing this? I, if anything, do not even know how to extract them.

Hi, could you post the PEUGEOT 205 and Renault Mégane R26.R Sounds?

On 4/24/2021 at 6:02 PM, DARKSIDEOPG said:

@ok lol Why did you decide that I'm doing this? I, if anything, do not even know how to extract them.

If I'm not mistaken you said this in a previous post, "I can upload *.bank files for car you needed, just write here as answer to this message."

@ok lol This happened a long time ago. Now I don't have such a technical capability. My cloud storage simply doesn't have enough space to store even bank files, not to mention sounds converted to other formats... And I simply don’t want to create a separate account just for this.

• Like 1

@DARKSIDEOPG hi do you use the Yandex cloud storage ? if so what option of storage you have i see your saying you dont have enough storage. and some user including me need sounds files. what about if we pay for the 1tb storage option if you already dont have that 

@ZHP Hello. Previously, I used their cloud storage, but recently I completely switched to MEGA, because Yandex began to block some files on my cloud drive, allegedly because I stored pirated software and other things there (I admit, this was, and is, but why the fuck are they getting into personal space?). With regard to the storage: no need, thanks. I myself am able to pay for the subscriptions. This is not the problem.
You see, if I just upload a folder with the original files to the cloud, few people will need it. For most of the people (as it happened historically), serve everything in a prepared form - sounds immediately in mp3 / wav, models - in fbx / obj, textures - in png, etc. Now, apparently, it is not fashionable to understand all this yourself - how and what to open, unpack, export. And to see 100,500 topics from users with the headings "Please give the sound of the engine to wav" / "Add sounds from FH4 to the site", etc., and for each of them it is banal to prepare and export all this, because it takes a huge amount time that I can better spend.

Moreover, Forza Horizon 4 is not a game where this can be done quickly. If there were, for example, 20 cars in this game, it would not be a problem to extract all the sounds, convert them and upload them to the cloud. But when there are 740+ of these cars... This is already becoming a real problem.
Two folders with sounds in this game take 6.94 GB. Compressed and packed. How much space it will take in unpacked and exported form - I'm even afraid to imagine. Perhaps twice as much. Perhaps even more. Not to mention the fact that each file will have to be opened and exported separately (and there are 788 of them), then the contents of each file will be collected into an archive.
Too long (in time), too much space (to take up on the cloud) and too little work.
If you personally are ready to do all this, then (and only in this case) I can TEMPORARILY (that is, the link will be available for a very limited time) upload the source files to the cloud and give you a link. You download them, and you will prepare.

Posted (edited)

@DARKSIDEOPG as long as the files are somehow marked so it's possible to actually know what file belongs to what car I'd be ready to go through that. If you can take a day and pack some if not all the bank files into folders and upload them somewhere like sharemods (so it will stay there for a while without you having to pay, you'll just need to split the files between a few archives). I don't have the game, and I'm not even sure if I would manage to efficiently go through the files and find exactly what I might need.

Edited by Rigil Kent
grammar