Background sources by CROWNED & Khyzyl Saleem

Sign in to follow this  
TomTheBomb

How do you convert car models from one game to another??

Hello! I have an interesting yet hard to talk about topic. I was browsing through this website. And then ... i got an idea! I'm really know about 10% of what i'm doing. For the old game "Flatout 1" 1. How to I'm asking the same thing. I like it and I like it. Is this possible..or will it remain a dream for now? Idk I just wanted to know if it was common or something. I didn’t want a model from Forza Motorsport 4 .. but how ?? "Fit" with the game graphics? And one thing that i ' It is a matter of fact. Give me guidance. Thank you..hopefully i didn’t waste your time. sorry if your translator is not working..im having issues as well with this.

Edited by TomTheBomb

You will need to have the knowledge about the files formats of both the games. If you have the models needed  then you need to make it suitable for the game you want to convert it to.

I can't make it through your post what game you are trying to mod.

If you're trying to mod Flatout then maybe you need ZModeler2. It supports Flatout models.

• Like 1

Thanks..how could i learn..do you have a gmail and what is your YOUTUBE channel? And i would like to convert a 2012?? Smart fortwo. I mean. Thanks for responding, my email is thomaspryor98xp@gmail.com

Thanks..how could i learn..do you have a gmail and what is your YOUTUBE channel? And i would like to convert a 2012?? Smart fortwo. I mean. Thanks for responding, my email is thomaspryor98xp@gmail.com. Edit: Found your channel.

If you want to contact me further please use my email (Thomaspryor98xp@gmail.com). I would love to learn more so that i can put these cars in flatout once again. Umm, one more question...what about the car sounds?

I want to learn. Forza motorsport 4 is the game as well with Gran Turismo PsP. And Gran Tursimo 6. And etc. How would you make the models fit the graphics? And yes i am trying to model Flatout 1.

Look buddy , modding is nothing you will learn in a day or two.

I started modding my game back in 2015 , and yet till now I am learning.

As for modding Flatout , check if there is a modding community for it which might help you as I never modded Flatout.

Since you're converting it to Flatout then you will also have to keep in mind the poly limit , and also the whole model thingy , observe the game model to know that 

which parts need to be attached or so , How textures are applied etc.

i.e a full study of the game's model itself.

Thank you. All the modding people have not touched flatout 1 since 2005. I doubt that i can find any. My best option right now is  most likely to mess around with the game files and hope i can find a breakthrough or learn a bit or two about the game and how it works. I own Flatout 1 and tried to install mods for it but it did not work out for me. Maybe the game is too old..maybe not but for now..no one even mentions Flatout 1 anymore they talk about "Forza" and "Gran Turismo" i hope i can find out stuff. Looks like i'll have to do my research. Thank you for helping me i will use your tips and hopefully learn a thing or two. 

Thank you. All the modding people have not touched flatout 1 since 2005. I doubt that i can find any. My best option right now is  most likely to mess around with the game files and hope i can find a breakthrough or learn a bit or two about the game and how it works. I own Flatout 1 and tried to install mods for it but it did not work out for me. Maybe the game is too old..maybe not but for now..no one even mentions Flatout 1 anymore they talk about "Forza" and "Gran Turismo" i hope i can find out stuff. Looks like i'll have to do my research. Thank you for helping me i will use your tips and hopefully learn a thing or two. 

Hi , I found this : https://www.moddb.com/company/flatout-joint/downloads

Looks like people have made few mods for it but that was a long time ago so maybe it'll be hard to find someone with modding skills regarding Flatout.

Btw I love Flatout and would like to see some good mods for it  :)

Thanks. I found that site months ago. You have motivated me to start modding buddy. Thank you. I appreciate your help. I'm subbed to your channel and overall...i feel great

• Like 1