9 hours ago, aybetsin said:

inside the mega there is just the hilux. i also searched for the coaster in the topic and it is not there. another person requested it but u just sent them the same thing to check in the topic. image.thumb.png.10bd61d3fb28bb9d812258613c8d0eaa.png

I downloaded the coaster in the exact same file... check the cars (HQ interior) folder it will be there

1 minute ago, magmaslayer1 said:

I downloaded the coaster in the exact same file... check the cars (HQ interior) folder it will be there

image.thumb.png.03d4d4fe48eaba68110c4e2e2b827013.png 

aint got nothing

1 minute ago, aybetsin said:

image.thumb.png.03d4d4fe48eaba68110c4e2e2b827013.png 

aint got nothing

Its right there mate its not in the Cars folder its in the Cars(HQ interior) Folder trust me

Screenshot 2020-09-14 at 9.03.55 AM.png

On 9/12/2020 at 8:49 AM, bodgybro said:

1 hour ago, aybetsin said:

i dont have that folder, i dont have any folders from this link, which is the one that was posted
https://mega.nz/file/dZxDyIKL#J_27O75lFRJodNzut948kj1a_hDSVp_u3N5dSMUUCpQ

you see that topic above your mega link, thats where you can find the files to your minibus. 

2 minutes ago, magmaslayer1 said:

you see that topic above your mega link, thats where you can find the files to your minibus. 

i still dont find it. can you please send the link where it is?

Just now, aybetsin said:

i still dont find it. can you please send the link where it is?

Can you please just read the recommended posts at the top of each page. Recommended also means recommended FOR YOU. Maybe that will help, just maybe.

6 minutes ago, barreiros said:

Can you please just read the recommended posts at the top of each page. Recommended also means recommended FOR YOU. Maybe that will help, just maybe.

i agree man just try to go into that topic and find the link

10 hours ago, bodgybro said:

FFS!! People who can’t read.... people who request shit that’s just been posted we CANT post here.... and people who just think the recommended posts don’t apply to them.

regulars, apologies in advance but as you can see. The amount of people too lazy to check things first is too much.

I did NOT spend hrs putting these 19gb worth of files online for you to not bother reading the page before you requested or even searching before requesting!!

USE THE SEARCH!!!

I'm very sorry for this i recently joined the forum 

On 9/14/2020 at 3:28 PM, bodgybro said:

FFS!! People who can’t read.... people who request shit that’s just been posted we CANT post here.... and people who just think the recommended posts don’t apply to them.

regulars, apologies in advance but as you can see. The amount of people too lazy to check things first is too much.

I did NOT spend hrs putting these 19gb worth of files online for you to not bother reading the page before you requested or even searching before requesting!!

USE THE SEARCH!!!

You have to sign in to comment anyway so my recommendation is to put a FORCE READ post before commenting the first time. This fixes the issues with new people looking for things that have been posted and allow the regulars to put out requests!

3 hours ago, Semen said:

I wish I had her too ... But I heard they were forbidden, maybe they will give at least a link in a personal message ...

hmm i guess cause desirefx.com admin says that he wants money out of this model but not in desirefx.me i hope gfxhub.net get this model soon

@Semen Edit another of your posts to request an Aston Martin which has already been posted, we can NOT post Aston martins here due to legal reasons, you will be banned!

Posting a request after it's already been said is bad enough but to go back and edit a post to request it, is not on.

For those wondering, I am not filling any requests for things that are EASILY found by looking in the Hum3D collection or using search.

If you have posted something that's already been requested and filled, you will be completely ignored.

If you post something that is on a previous page like a few recently have...... don't ever expect a request to be filled. if you can't be bothered looking first, i can't be bothered spending a minute on you.

To make it clear

Do NOT request Aston Martin's, we can NOT post them here. 

On 9/14/2020 at 8:23 AM, MadMike161 said:

https://mega.nz/file/Jth0XARC#21bF6Qc45796KADk03_Iioc99su9qJ9-Pj4Snc-SuY0

17 hours ago, Raul_Major said:

https://mega.nz/file/ItYDBQwZ#lNhjQQxhQwybvU9rYJXyxdLLd2sREeHcRZV2Ulx3tkU

https://mega.nz/file/0xI1maCb#atgtvY_ulcbXOIznqBj9DTlHRO18brDAHB3PTQjesGk

2.8gb https://mega.nz/file/oowklSpL#rSvnGsxgSLt4Ugpddt8XtetrzrylYO03KITn8RsdqTk

Edited by bodgybro