We have launched in test mode the ability of subscribing and donate through PayPal with "Boosty" service! Please visit this thread for information.

Posted (edited)

Mega has wiped a lot of files from my accounts, not sure what files or how many, don;t have time to go through them all at the moment.

DONT tag me in every dead link

Edited by bodgybro

On 7/3/2022 at 5:40 PM, bodgybro said:

Mega has wiped a lot of files from my accounts, not sure what files or how many, don;t have time to go through them all at the moment.

IF you find 1, post the actual original desirefx link with the dead link, IF i have time, i;'ll re up.

but do NOT just post the dead link and say its dead. I'm not a mind reader to know what file it was linked to. any stupid posts without the info for me to check, i will ignore and hide

Does Mega have some kind of "use it or lose it" policy?

@deepred 

Even if, these files (in most cases) are illegal, because DesireFX admins get them from 3d stocks and/or markets and post (first stage of stealing) and then someone of us re-upload these files here (second stage of stealing). Both of us doesn't have a rights from original authors to do it. A lot of models from cgtrader/hum3d/squir/etc. which was uploaded to desirefx/here are paid.

So... If he tries to restore these files using mega's support, it could have bad consequences for him, and possibly for all of us.

• Like 2

Hello! can anyone help? Thx!
https://desirefx.me/mazda-mx-3-1992-3d-model/