We have launched in test mode the ability of subscribing and donate through PayPal with "Boosty" service! Please visit this thread for information.

@keizu Yet it has been said way too much in this topic before but still you and tons of other people fail to do so even though there are 4 posts at the top of every single page of the topic telling you what to do and what not to do. Besides because of people like you a while ago @bodgybrowilling to close the topic just because you and other people cant search.

@ozkaronibala No leave him let him go on soon @Mike Oxmaul will see his behavior and hopefully ban him.

1 hour ago, keizu said:

u were literally attacking us first u couldve just said "hey these have already been requested, please use the search function next time" or something 

image.png.5063d3c57ade526a75df0e4080e40c19.png

image.png.3795f6c0d773d48d0b144f9db6c97ec3.png

I would not have been so nice.

• Like 1

@LSxSEPTIC 

Thank you, this user was banned.

-------------

I remind everyone: first use the search, then make a request!
If your request contains at least one model that was previously requested, your ENTIRE request will be ignored.
If you are sent to search - this is not an "attack" or "insult", this is a request to follow the rules. And there is no need to arrange a verbal skirmish here - by doing this you only increase the risk of being banned or transferred to read-only mode.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mike Oxmaul said:

@LSxSEPTIC 

Thank you, this user was banned.

-------------

I remind everyone: first use the search, then make a request!
If your request contains at least one model that was previously requested, your ENTIRE request will be ignored.
If you are sent to search - this is not an "attack" or "insult", this is a request to follow the rules. And there is no need to arrange a verbal skirmish here - by doing this you only increase the risk of being banned or transferred to read-only mode.

and the very next post was a request for a model in the hum collection... showing yet another idiot cant read the recommended posts

Maybe coz you didn't have that in your latest explanation haha

• Like 1

https://www.desirefx.com/sm-car-paint-designer-plugin-the-pro-bundle-cinema-4d-octane-4-0

yet another lazy person posting a request thats in the HUM collection

Read the recommended posts BEFORE posting

Use the Search BEFORE posting

15 hours ago, Emergencymodder12345 said:

Can anyone re upload this? the older links aren't working anymore.

Big thanks already!!!

https://desirefx.me/mercedes-s-class-amg-s65-2018-3d-model/

re upped here

https://mega.nz/file/fi5GRDaL#JHFHntC3NGsumCykNwbVj1aVbVlPvpoygdWNQXxnIRE

It has high and low poly versions

• Like 1

For a certain whinger who PM'd me for deleting his post.. and anyone else who wants to whinge that their posts get removed.

If you post a request that has been posted before, especially if it was filled and the link is still active, your post WILL be hidden / deleted / removed

If you can't follow simple rules as constantly repeated... dont post at all!!

1. use the search...

1a. use the search PROPERLY, we have numerously posts on HOW to use search

2. read the recommended posts

3. if it's not found using search properly and it is not in the hum collection, it is a request from desirefx only, THEN post a request.

If you can't read and follow those really simple rules / guidelines... don't post at all... don't send a PM whinging and bitching your post was deleted... it's been said so many times, if you request without searching properly, it WILL be removed.

And just because you say "i searched 4 times" does not mean you've searched properly... read HOW

Search for as little terms as possible, do NOT post the whole URL.... if you are looking for "something something brabus something something"... there's a clue HOW to search right there! it's amazing what you can find when you aren't lazy and read.

• Like 3

@b4tm4n 

for what you are quoted my message? it works like a mention. I don't process any requests.

@FIROZ 

Please turn off your Caps Lock button. Even if someone have this model, that doesn't mean that this user will want to share it.

• Like 2