28 minutes ago, kkslider said:

use the f'ing search!

with all these stupid people, constantly posting for things found by searching and the even bigger idiots asking for things already in the HUM3D collection.. i'm done!

I was working with @DARKSIDEOPG to compile a single list but the amount of people who expect so much without doing the simplest iof things... i'm out.

1 hour ago, bodgybro said:

use the f'ing search!

with all these stupid people, constantly posting for things found by searching and the even bigger idiots asking for things already in the HUM3D collection.. i'm done!

I was working with @DARKSIDEOPG to compile a single list but the amount of people who expect so much without doing the simplest iof things... i'm out.

its not in the hum3d folder, that's why I requested it. it hasn't been requested as well. the defender 110 is in the hum folder but not the one with hq interior.

Posted (edited)
55 minutes ago, kkslider said:

its not in the hum3d folder, that's why I requested it. it hasn't been requested as well. the defender 110 is in the hum folder but not the one with hq interior.

Your a dickhead, it HAS been requested!

FEB8F668-BE87-48A4-A8A5-07F8496C5AEB.jpeg

Edited by bodgybro

alright damn well this is what I saw

1.jpg

I had to look up fugitive panda's user name to find it, besides the request wasn't even fulfilled, he was linked to the low quality interior one in the hum3d folder

9 hours ago, kkslider said:

alright damn well this is what I saw

1.jpg

I had to look up fugitive panda's user name to find it, besides the request wasn't even fulfilled, he was linked to the low quality interior one in the hum3d folder

Hey, here's an idea.. read the god damn forum!!! keep scrolling past the first reply and you might just grow a few brain cells to see the right file is posted... and for future refernece, READ THE RECOMMENDED POSTS!!! they tell you HOW to search!!!!!!!!!

@bodgybro wow dude take it easy ... just put a huge dick on people like that. otherwise, I'm afraid you won't last long ...

2 hours ago, bodgybro said:

Hey, here's an idea.. read the god damn forum!!! keep scrolling past the first reply and you might just grow a few brain cells to see the right file is posted... and for future refernece, READ THE RECOMMENDED POSTS!!! they tell you HOW to search!!!!!!!!!

alright,sorry but that is exactly what I did, neither of these are the right file. 

car-373.jpg

car-372.jpg

30 minutes ago, kkslider said:

alright,sorry but that is exactly what I did, neither of these are the right file. 

car-373.jpg

car-372.jpg

FFS, it was even YOU who posted above the direct link.... there are some dumb people and then there's this!

ffs.png

2 hours ago, DARKSIDEOPG said:

@bodgybro wow dude take it easy ... just put a huge dick on people like that. otherwise, I'm afraid you won't last long ...

and that means? coz i'm done filling people's requests

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, bodgybro said:

FFS, it was even YOU who posted above the direct link.... there are some dumb people and then there's this!

ffs.png

and that means? coz i'm done filling people's requests

sorry about that and thanks. but it's not like I didn't search it up. I followed every step like I always do, it was just an error on my laptop which I didn't have control over

Edited by kkslider
typo