Background sources by CROWNED & Khyzyl Saleem

We have launched in test mode the ability of subscribing and donate through PayPal with "Boosty" service! Please visit this thread for information.

DMN

REQUEST Gran Turismo 6 Models Requests

I thought that it is a very low quality model, and I hope that in the gt6 there will be a better version.

5 minutes ago, pesce said:

I thought that it is a very low quality model, and I hope that in the gt6 there will be a better version.

GT6 shares models from previous games. And from what I've seen the 2J in GT6 is a simple model. 

If you want a higher quality model, it is in Gran Turismo 7. I can give you that car in your inbox, if you want. Image of car attached.

used_00.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Is it possible to get the Toyota Aqua? Thanks

https://gran-turismo.fandom.com/wiki/Toyota_Aqua_S_%2711#GT7

23 minutes ago, Mike Oxmaul said:

@am5carsyes 

Only GT6 version, if it's suitable for you. Publishing GT7 models is planned by me later.

The GT6 model is fine, thanks

Hi guys, first of all thank you for all the amazing work you all do in sharing these assets. I for sure will contribute to this in the future when I have something to share.

Now the question; does someone have the Hyundai Tiburon Turbulence from GT6 for me?

https://gran-turismo.fandom.com/wiki/Hyundai_Tiburon_Turbulence_%2799

I know the GTPSP version is on this site already, but the quality is too low to be of use. I'm hoping the GT6 version will be better. 
if someone knows another place I can find a model of this car I'm open to recommendations

Thanks a lot!

4 hours ago, Huib_N said:

Hi guys, first of all thank you for all the amazing work you all do in sharing these assets. I for sure will contribute to this in the future when I have something to share.

Now the question; does someone have the Hyundai Tiburon Turbulence from GT6 for me?

https://gran-turismo.fandom.com/wiki/Hyundai_Tiburon_Turbulence_'99

I know the GTPSP version is on this site already, but the quality is too low to be of use. I'm hoping the GT6 version will be better. 
if someone knows another place I can find a model of this car I'm open to recommendations

Thanks a lot!

GT6 uses a lot of models from older games, this including the Tiburon, which means this game will not have a higher model quality. 
Personally, I do not know of any other place to find a higher quality model for this. Usually, what I do, and (I'm sure you could spend some time to do this), is to find this car on your search engine and 
browse around, and then try to get the model

By any means necessary. 

=======================quick message to viewers below:=========

Small reminder for future or current requesters. in case you didn't see DMN's post in the beginning of this forum: 

Small recap:
Not all cars in GT6 are HQ. GT6 uses some cars from previous games. You can check which cars are detailed by checking the Gran Turismo Fandom car list for the game located here:
Gran Turismo 6/Car List | Gran Turismo Wiki | Fandom
Or looking at DMN's post above.