We have launched in test mode the ability of subscribing and donate through PayPal with "Boosty" service! Please visit this thread for information.

DMN

REQUEST Gran Turismo 6 Models Requests

@DMN Amazing work! Thank you so much! Can't wait for the cappuccino.

@pentaura Cappuccino's uploaded.

@zumlee sorry, I don't have this model in my version of game 😞

• Like 1

Beautiful! Thank you so much!

Looking for 1997 Mitsubishi Mirage Cyborg ZR

Was available in GT6 and earlier versions.

Tia

• Thanks 1

I have a question about car models from GT6: do all those car models have engine under hood and a well-developed luggage space like car models from Forza or GTA, for example?

Hi all

I was wondering if it's possible at this point to rip tracks from Gran Turismo 6 and/or Sport.

The cars come out really nice. It would be really nice to get those environments to put them on and even animate.

I'm using a gran turismo 4 version of Autumn Ring for some shots and was wondering if it's possible to have more recent and more detailed versions of the tracks from the more recent games.

Thanks, Pedro

7 hours ago, pedrorfduarte said:

Hi all

I was wondering if it's possible at this point to rip tracks from Gran Turismo 6 and/or Sport.

The cars come out really nice. It would be really nice to get those environments to put them on and even animate.

I'm using a gran turismo 4 version of Autumn Ring for some shots and was wondering if it's possible to have more recent and more detailed versions of the tracks from the more recent games.

Thanks, Pedro

It's not possible to rip the tracks from GT6 at the moment, but it's possible to get them from GT Sport, from what I know.

About your "Gran Turismo 4" version of Autumn Ring, it's not from Gran Turismo 4, because it's impossible to rip the tracks from there. You have a scratch made version made by Madcowie and Lasercutter.

Edited by AMG

3 минуты назад, AMG сказал:

It's not possible to rip the tracks from GT6 at the moment, but it's possible to get them from GT Sport, from what I know.

About your "Gran Turismo 4" version of Autumn Ring, it's not from Gran Turismo 4, because it's impossible to rip the tracks from there. You have a scratch made version made by by Madcowie and Lasercutter.

Thanks AMG, I did read something about ways to get the tracks from GT Sport but I couldn't do it myself. I can't find any in the Download area. Is this something I can request?

Tsukuba, Spa, Nurburgring, Tokyo Express Way, any of the real world ones really would be nice. 

Alternatively, if anyone knows where I can find good information about doing it I would be happy to help.

Thanks

45 minutes ago, bodgybro said:

Does anyone have the 2000 AU Ford Falcon?

https://www.igcd.net/vehicle.php?id=89514

I need a high poly, unlike the PSP version

Easily noticeable that this GT6 one is lowpoly too... 🙄

Thank you.