cool and good, thnx!!

Already uploaded Roadster and some more cars on the site, waiting for release

please AM V8 Vantage 1999

Citroen Xantia

TVR Gritffith

please AM V8 Vantage 1999

Citroen Xantia

TVR Gritffith

Couldn't find Xantia(maybe next time,sorry), but uploaded another two models, waiting for release(little warning: both models are not premium, so their quality is similar to GT PSP models, don't expect too much)

• Like 1

Uploaded, waiting for release, also not a premium(lowpoly) as previous two models and has a plain wheel due to ripper bugs.

For anyone other who wants a model from a game, please request premium(highpoly) models or GT6 ONLY models, because other cars just don't worth it or can be already uploaded here from other games in better quality.

As an example, there is already a mid-highpoly Aston Martin Vantage V8 from FM4 instead of GT6 lowpoly.

Thank you for understanding.

Edited by uGGin
  • Like 1

Uploaded, waiting for release, also not a premium(lowpoly) as previous two models and has a plain wheel due to ripper bugs.

For anyone other who wants a model from a game, please request premium(highpoly) models or GT6 ONLY models, because other cars just don't worth it or can be already uploaded here from other games in better quality.

As an example, there is already a mid-highpoly Aston Martin Vantage V8 from FM4 instead of GT6 lowpoly.

i'm not sure all these models are premium models but do you think you could upload these too?

Isuzu 4200R '89

Lamborghini Diablo GT2 '98
Lamborghini NOMAD Diablo GT-1 '00
Lexus GS 300 '91

i'm not sure all these models are premium models but do you think you could upload these too?

Isuzu 4200R '89

Lamborghini Diablo GT2 '98
Lamborghini NOMAD Diablo GT-1 '00
Lexus GS 300 '91

You can see car list here: https://gran-turismo.fandom.com/wiki/Gran_Turismo_6/Car_List

or here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cC_v0yFC359f5KlbzPfmZuQg0uiD6SDcYNjVNKkgCmU/edit#gid=0

I will upload first three cars tomorrow, i think.

Lexus GS 300 is already on the site named Toyota Aristo(exactly same model):http://gamemodels.ru/files/file/5995-toyota-aristo-30v-91/

UPD: Will try to cancel release of Acura DN-X because it is also already on the site:http://gamemodels.ru/files/file/6218-honda-dualnote-concept-dn-x-02-01/

• Like 2

I know they are low poly some of them and I know the AM V8 550 is already in FH3 but I am looking for diverse elements within the model, if they exist.

some low poly models like GT6 Countach LP400 can be "upgraded" partly with "smooth" function in 3DSmax,

I know they are low poly some of them and I know the AM V8 550 is already in FH3 but I am looking for diverse elements within the model, if they exist.

some low poly models like GT6 Countach LP400 can be "upgraded" partly with "smooth" function in 3DSmax,

I think that if even lowpoly cars have unique textures or elements they can be called GT exclusive and still uploaded if admins aren't against it or model have twin in GT PSP.

Also, 1974 LP400 is highpoly, do you need it :)?

others like Ferrari 250 Passo Corto  are mid poly from the start and do not work well with the "smooth" function.

While some like the Lamborghini Miura are high poly 100%(too bad no door jambs)

I have the GT6 files, thanks very much, the only cars I wanted and missing were those 3 mentioned earlier. 

Anyway great job, keep it up!

by the way, for example GT6 Countach is a little bit different from GTS Countach in terms of poly count.

GT6 models are better  to work with, GTS models look like they were rushed to be released...

Edited by verde57

By the way, Xantia is uploaded now

Uploaded Lamborghini Diablo GT2 '98, Lamborghini NOMAD Diablo GT-1 (JGTC) '00, Isuzu 4200R Concept '89.

Hi Guys

I just looked over the car list for Grand Turismp 6. There is a car I would like to have if anyone has it. The Ferrari SP1. I think its a premium car so its probably a long shot but if anyone has it and can share i would really love to have it and  would really appreciate it.  :)

Uploaded Ferrari SP1 '08, Mazda 787B Race Car '91.

• Like 1

Do you have the TVR V8S '91, Triumph Spitfire 1500 '74  and the Marcos Mini Marcos GT '70?

Are they better than the PSP versions?

Thank You  uGGin. You're Awesome. Hopefully it will get posted soon. Im looking for to having it in my collection.  :) 

Can you please upload this models?

Acura NSX 1991
Nissan SILVIA K's Dia Selection (S13) 1990
Blitz DUNLOP ER34 SKYLINE

Nissan SKYLINE Sedan 30GT Type SP
Nissan SKYLINE GT-E V-spec II Nür (R34)

Nissan SILVIA spec-R AERO (S15)

I'd love it if you could upload some Alfa Romeo's, most notable being the 147, 156, GTV, been waiting for a decent while for someone to export them from GT 6

Why do you ask for models that are in the same quality of GT PSP models?

Do you have the TVR V8S '91, Triumph Spitfire 1500 '74  and the Marcos Mini Marcos GT '70?

All of this models in GT6 have the same quality as in PSP version.

Uploaded Alfa Romeo 147 TI 2.0 TWIN SPARK '06, Honda NSX Type R '02, Nissan SILVIA spec-R AERO (S15) '02(warning: Alfa fullhq folder contains edited model with lower(race) quality mesh on doors, front and rear wings due to ripper bugs)

UPD:Updated all uploaded archives due to missing and wrong locations of some textures.

UPD2:I will upload requests and other cars in future only on Saturdays because of lack of time.

• Like 4

Mini Marcos GT is NOT premium

Edited by Tony Bennett