Background sources by CROWNED & Khyzyl Saleem

We have launched in test mode the ability of subscribing and donate through PayPal with "Boosty" service! Please visit this thread for information.

@DARKSIDEOPG I would like to see the data structure itself, it may not be appropriate for the case, but information is never too much.

• Like 1

yknow you can just rip the models from Midnight club LA remix on the psp with the ppsspp emulator right? i mean the meshes will have to be made higher poly but still.

So i randomly found this site digging around google seems people been trying to get the 3d models for  mcla remix, it is possible with ninja rip and one of the old versions of blender with a plugin, here a video i made  

also i have discovered many things with ppsspp and modding with cheat engine, mcla remix is the same game engine as mc3 and there is may left over names and parts from mc3 in mcla remix

some of the mc3 vp car names are in the game but dont work

vp_nsn_gtr_08 and vp_gemballa_04 porsche were found, are the same ones the were also found cut in the mcla360

133 cut rim spinners chopper rims here a video of all of them

most of the cut rims are from mc3 and a few mcla, and the spinners do work

also the cut gtr rims were found but has 4 white textures

fun fact the Australia version of mcla 360 one of the secret rims i call flat disk, the rim code for flat disk was gtr rims

here video play list if you want to see more

Edited by xhxd00

@xhxd00 I think that the polygon count in this version of the game is worth than in X360 version. I saw MC3 models, there are very low-poly.

On 8/6/2019 at 4:36 AM, Mike Oxmaul said:

@Tony Bennett, try these tools:

isoextract: Unpack X360 ISO/DVD file - https://yadi.sk/d/YtQdKk8lGUx-rA
RPFTool: Unpack MC:LA RPF archives - https://yadi.sk/d/H23fINJfBoDUZg
XexTool: Analyze/Research X360's executables (*.xex files) - https://yadi.sk/d/9tNpBY-uIXgmvg

P.S.: I want to get the map too, want to see it in GTA:SA :D

P.P.S.: I can upload a torrent file with *.iso+*.dvd files of MC:LA, if need. Just write here 'bout it.

Do you happen to have a different link to the RPFTool? Link's gone. 

I'll join your discussion and say that I'm working on a RAGE console games resource converter. I think it makes no sense to use the Russian language, as the author of this topic wrote, because most people use English. I studied most of the resources and got models, skeleton, textures and shaders from them. I tested my converter on world models, peds and cars.

Screenshots:

screen1

screen2

screen3

Edited by d3g0n
  • Like 1

@d3g0n 

Hi! Thanks for your work and that information, it's really great!

I can help you if needed, just DM me. I know C# and can write some tools in that language.

I also would be glad if I can test your tool.