Background sources by CROWNED & Khyzyl Saleem

autobotlongarm

[Request] Equus 2017 Bass 770 and Mazda RX-7 Type RS from Asphalt Street Storm Racing

Could someone extract the 2 vehicles for me?

I have the files of Mazda RX-7 Type RS and I remember I ripped from this game few months back and I can do that but I don't have the files of Equus bass so not possible unless some one provides me it's files.

I have the files of Mazda RX-7 Type RS and I remember I ripped from this game few months back and I can do that but I don't have the files of Equus bass so not possible unless some one provides me it's files.

Could I have a download link to the RX-7?

Also, what did you use to rip the game? I remember trying to run it with Nox emulator but it failed.

Edited by autobotlongarm

Could I have a download link to the RX-7?

Also, what did you use to rip the game? I remember trying to run it with Nox emulator but it failed.

Sorry for the delay...I'm a bit busy...Have exams again from 5 Jan.

Here are the files of Mazda RX-7 RS from ASSR :- https://app.box.com/s/1w0jne1tzqgb6wxt6s29zrm0agl95tax

If you could give me the files of ASSR then I can have my hands on the Equus...You know we have to download each car in game but this game is reluctant to work in any Emu so I just had the files that were already there at the starting...

Edited by taruncreation