We have launched in test mode the ability of subscribing and donate through PayPal with "Boosty" service! Please visit this thread for information.

white00gt

REQUEST Forza Horizon 4 Models Requests

Model:  Ferrari 250 GTO '64 (1964)

[update] All files are there in the post.  Just required different tools to access them.  Thanks for confirming and responding.  No revision to the uploads needed.

Edited by Mark.Model

@Mark.Model I checked the files, they're fine. I don't see any point in sending new...

• Like 1

What GTO 64 are you all talking about ? I dont see any 250 GTO 64 listed for Horizon 4.

Oh ok .. that's the 62. I thought you and Mark was talking about the 64 which is a different body style from the 62. It was in the first versions of Forza and Horizon but hasn't been adapted to the most recent versions. Which I would like to see. Thanks for your reply though. 🙂   

So figured this would be the best place to ask, is it possible to get props/world models from the game as OBJs? Want the 2 motorway gantries for a project if they can be acquired. Thanks

First Sign

Second Sign

@Alex7753 Not possible yet, Idk even if it will be possible someday, but try Ninja Ripper.

@Treadstone3 These games use the same models... There's no difference between them...

• Like 1

1933 Napier Railton. (https://gamemodels.ru/files/file/9402-napier-railton-33/)  Only one file in download options and Mega.NZ says "no longer available" when accessed.  Can this be reloaded to a server?  Thank you.

Hello! I'm not asking for the 3D model of a vehicle, but instead of the driver.

The white guy, this one!

Thank you for your time and efforts