white00gt

REQUEST Forza Horizon 4 Models Requests

@kkslider Okay, what we should do with this model? If you want to convert this, please go to the conversion thread.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, DARKSIDEOPG said:

@kkslider Okay, what we should do with this model? If you want to convert this, please go to the conversion thread.

oh sorry my mistake ! i misread the thread @Superdan

Hi,

I downloaded this FH4 RX-7 and tried the OBJ, but all the body kits are combined. Is there an easy way to separate all the body kits? I tried doing it in blender but it was too much of a pain.

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, pyro said:

Hi,

I downloaded this FH4 RX-7 and tried the OBJ, but all the body kits are combined. Is there an easy way to separate all the body kits? I tried doing it in blender but it was too much of a pain.

Edited by FairyChick
Post Seemed to be Disapproved by Moderator

I remind you that:

• Here you can only post requests to add models from Forza Horizon 4 to the site's database. You publish requests and requests for conversion to another format in a special topic.
  • If you upload a model, then only upload the original archive. Additional modifications (such as, for example, adding a converted version of the model and textures to a different format) are not allowed in the site database, since everyone prepares such a rip in his own way.
  • Any questions regarding opening and importing a model, exporting it, converting it, etc. please discuss in private messages.
    Otherwise, this topic becomes overgrown with unnecessary content, and it becomes more difficult for other people (especially beginners) to navigate here.

P.S.: Mazda RX-7 has been completely updated for the design of the latest models on the site.

Posted (edited)

Hi could someone please extract the 2017 Aston Martin DB11?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Alexio

Hello, could someone extract?
MCL_F1_93
MCL_F1GT_97
PAG_ZondaR_10
FER_Enzo_02

Much Thanks

looking for the mclaren 570s on forza horizon 4

@FairyChick so with the forza horizon 4 cars ive always just detached part by part yes its a pain but your actually doing the work not expecting everyone to do it for you

@FairyChick you can use 3DSIMED 3

On 6/22/2021 at 3:47 AM, TypeR said:

looking for the mclaren 570s on forza horizon 4

@FairyChick so with the forza horizon 4 cars ive always just detached part by part yes its a pain but your actually doing the work not expecting everyone to do it for you

@FairyChick you can use 3DSIMED 3

You must have been mistaken. I have not asked for any cars from Horizon 4 or for any cars to be separated. I am well aware of how to take car models apart.