white00gt

REQUEST Forza Horizon 4 Models Requests

Is requesting the driver models a thing?

Posted (edited)

Where to find the LOD of the interior steering wheels on the Forza models? They are not included when opening with 3dsim. need the LOD1 steering wheel from the C63 coupe / AMG GTR from H4 or H3. Thanks

Edited by TDUZoqqer

Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, TDUZoqqer said:

Where to find the LOD of the interior steering wheels on the Forza models? They are not included when opening with 3dsim. need the LOD1 steering wheel from the C63 coupe / AMG GTR from H4 or H3. Thanks

3DSimED doesn't import them, afaik. I needed them too. I ended up making them myself.

Edited by AMG

2 hours ago, AMG said:

3DSimED doesn't import them, afaik. I needed them too. I ended up making them myself.

alternate is to borrow nfs shift parts with edits if you want low poly, or maybe look to mobile games?

5 часов назад, TDUZoqqer сказал:

I believe LOD 2 uses the same steering wheel as LOD 1 does. So you can import LOD 2 and grab the steering wheel from there 👍

23 часа назад, AMG сказал:

Hoped to avoid doing so but yeah I think thats what I'm gonna do 😄 thanks.

18 часов назад, joesemsims сказал:

I believe LOD 2 uses the same steering wheel as LOD 1 does. So you can import LOD 2 and grab the steering wheel from there 👍

Nope, the steering wheel is included in the dashpad mesh, and it has no other LOD than LOD0 in FH3 FH4 and FM7 at least of what I tried.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, TDUZoqqer said:

Hoped to avoid doing so but yeah I think thats what I'm gonna do 😄 thanks.

Nope, the steering wheel is included in the dashpad mesh, and it has no other LOD than LOD0 in FH3 FH4 and FM7 at least of what I tried.

I've done it like a hundred times for FH3 and FH4 models, lol. You have to export the mesh and import it into your 3d software, sometimes 3dSim doesn't display everything. 

This is from exporting LOD 2 from the C63 coupe, assuming this is the steering wheel you need, or is this not what you're looking for? 

steering1.JPG

Edited by joesemsims

22 часа назад, joesemsims сказал:

I've done it like a hundred times for FH3 and FH4 models, lol. You have to export the mesh and import it into your 3d software, sometimes 3dSim doesn't display everything. 

This is from exporting LOD 2 from the C63 coupe, assuming this is the steering wheel you need, or is this not what you're looking for? 

unbenannt-1efjlk.jpg

I would not have posted here if I didn't try everything I can think of before. This is the H3 mesh with every single LOD (except LOD0 dashpad and LOD5 interior), as you can see there is no steering wheel. Same deal in FM7, same deal in H4.

No idea why it works for you, but if you can send me it in DM, I would very appreciate it.

Hi.

I'm looking for:

- Fiat 131 Abbarth

- Alpine 1600s

Thanks in advance

Jaguar F-TYPE R Coupé

Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk

Ferrari 512 TR

Porsche Cayman GT4

An update for McLaren Senna model. I heard the current one is from the demo version of the game. Please correct me if I'm wrong.