it seems that only i am working on the crew vehicles (more or less public)
as mentioned several times in the main topic about the crew games, they are a complete mess with hash encrypted names - i did identify the vehicles of the first game back then by hand - which took years.
the mega links provided in this topic were deleted for several reasons.
it is pretty common for game developer to reuse the same meshes in a newer game, thats the reason why i merged them into the second game (legacy folder). creating a second topic was not necessary
^ (drifting of) many vehicles of forza horizon 4 still match the wireframe of forza motorsport 3 from 2009. there even are leftovers of forza motorsport 2 rearbumper_race on lod1 - check it out
over the past year i've been focusing on finding the correct informations to convert the second game, which provides even more vehicles than the first game.
the script to convert the game files has never been updated, means there is no proper material support, which needs to be applied manualy, the smoothing group on the second game is messed up, which needs additional cleaning etc. etc. - i was talking to Dauer on one of the cars about these problems
as you can read there i am planing on updating the vehicles, fixing bugs, clean up a lot of hash names and also adding the latest patch vehicles.
but with the latest update there are about 260 vehicles now, with several specs, tuning parts etc. (roughly 16.000 mesh files overall).
you can imagine that this will take its time
all of you have to keep in mind, people do have a reallife and other things to do. right now i got a lot of work, thankfully after almost two years of the covid situation. therefore i do not focus on ripping meshes, but focusing on my reallife, job and getting other things done.
- i do no longer provide those vehicles on private messages - these requests will be ignored
- btw. requests like "GIEV MESH BRAAH" and any sorts of variations of that BS will be ignored forever
- these vehicles are in the premium section, because they require advanced "skills" to get them done for modding / rendering / whatever - not suitable for beginners
- you cant download them if you have a standard account
- the vehicles are saved as max files because of the dummies, which will also will be changed in the update i am working on
i might change that, similar to the <modified> versions of .CSB vehicles of CSR2