Swatchbin Texture Converter (swatchbin2dds, sb2dds) by Tado Hmn
Swatchbin Texture Converter is a swatchbin texture processing tool used to convert swatchbin texture maps from Forza Horizon 3, Forza Motorsport 6 Apex and Forza Motorsport 7 to other wide-open image formats including DDS10, PNG and BMP, while supporting most of DXGI compression standards and input swatchbins with extended TXQU headers.
Swatchbin Texture Modding Assistant (STMA) is an interface extension to Swatchbin Converter introduced in version 0.42. The interface allows to view, modify and replace swatchbin textures.
- Java Runtime Environment 8 and above Read more: https://tdohmn.webnode.com/swatchbin-texture-converter/ ( latest: https://java.com/en/download/ )
- Intel Texture Works Plugin for Photoshop ( https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/intel-texture-works-plugin )
- Swatchbin texture conversion to DDS10, BMP or PNG
- Bulk task : Allows to convert thousands of textures by single click
- Block type compressions are automatically rescaled to have dimensions by multiple of 4
- Drag and Drop support : Possibility to Drag&Drop textures and folder to the program to preform conversion
- Logging support
- Hash-less filenames : Possibility to exclude hash (texture UUID) from texture name for output texture
- Direct output directory: Possibility for output textures to be placed in same directory as input
- Delete on demand : Possibility to pernamentely delete input files once conversion is done
- Overwrite existing : Possibility to keep or overwrite existing files in output directory
- Allows to view, modify and replace contents and properties of swatchbin textures
- Allows replace swatchbin textures with PNG and BMP maps
- ZIP Stream : Possibility to stream (read, write) original, not encrypted ZIP archives.
- Backup Database Manager : Gives opportunity to backup swatchbin textures before replacing. The manager itself is able to hold multiple swatchbins.
- Advanced replace options : Gives opportunity to set your new texture compression method, maximum count of mip maps and dimension match
- Bulk funcions : Backup all open textures to Backup Database, close all open textures
- Advanced settings
- Drag & Drop swatchbin textures you wish to convert to sb2dds main window interface.
- (or) use buttons found in main window interface to create new conversion task.
- NOTE: It's not recommended to begin new task once the tool is already processing one.
- It will be handled by another thread creation, but scrambles the interface.
Developed by Tado Hmn