Download 3D model from Project CARS 3 – 1986 Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-Apex (AE86)
- Model formats: FBX, OBJ
- Textures format: DDS
- All LOD's (A, B, C, D)
- HQ cockpit
- All UV channels
- "Racing" version included
- FBX version is 7.4, which can be opened in 3ds Max 2014 or newer.
- DDS files are uncompressed, saved as R8G8B8A8_UNORM and can be opened in any software which support DDS format.
- All UV channels is available only in FBX file because OBJ format support only one channel.
- The UV mapping for liveries is stored on the second UV channel! Please keep this in mind!
- Autodesk 3ds Max, Blender – work with model files
- Adobe Photoshop, Paint.NET, GIMP – work with textures
- Project CARS 3 Common Textures Pack
- Project CARS 3 HQ Liveries Pack
- Project CARS 3 Wheels & Tires Pack
- All Copyrights on the content presented in this archive owned directly by Slightly Mad Studios and Bandai Namco Entertainment!
- Files in the archive are for informational purposes only!
- It's strictly forbidden to use this model for commercial purposes!
- When using models, please quote reference to GameModels Community - so you will help the development of the project. Thank you!