Burnout Paradise Ripping - Страница 2 - Support for English-speaking users - GameModels Community

Перейти к содержимому

Фотография

Burnout Paradise Ripping

tutorial ripping burnout paradise pc models cars vehicle track map

• Авторизуйтесь для ответа в теме
Сообщений в теме: 33

ArthurLopes

ArthurLopes

Продвинутый пользователь

• User
  • Онлайн: 4d 22h 57m 29s
    User's Awards

By the way, it's possible to add the generic texture folder path ("BP_Generic_textures") in ZModeler's search list. It works very well.

b1d7b13f80917c0c7449592f5fc8e34e.png

NFS HP 2010 Scripts dont seen to be working

By the way, it's possible to add the generic texture folder path ("BP_Generic_textures") in ZModeler's search list. It works very well.

b1d7b13f80917c0c7449592f5fc8e34e.png

also is there anyway to batch (unpack multiple files at once)with burnout unpacker?

LUF2K14

LUF2K14

Продвинутый участник

• User
    • Онлайн: 9d 15h 35m 27s
    User's Awards

did anyone found the carson dust storm i can find it it dosent have the files (PDDK01/PDDK0A/PDDK0C) neither the superturbo version (PDDK01XS)

ArthurLopes

ArthurLopes

Продвинутый пользователь

• User
    User's Awards

did anyone found the carson dust storm i can find it it dosent have the files (PDDK01/PDDK0A/PDDK0C) neither the superturbo version (PDDK01XS)

isn't it from big surf island? try downloading vanity pack

DGIorio

DGIorio

Пользователь

• User
    • Онлайн: 3d 16h 7m
    User's Awards

Hi,

@
    ArthurLopes

I did an unpack for multiple files at once, but I don't have access to the script now, because I'm not at home since I'm living and working in another state.

@LUF2K14

It's better to download the Russian Vanity by Pashok_M_oVe, because the Vanity Pack files were protected by the author. Also Pashok made some fixes there. I made a converter for console files, I still working on it, but vehicles and track units are ok.
    https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing

• Andrakann, LUF2K14 и ArthurLopes это нравится

LUF2K14

LUF2K14

Продвинутый участник

• User
    User's Awards

DGIorio, oh btw there is a way to unlock the dlc cars from the pc version (online i cant because its a pirated version) because i wanted to play some of the cars but i havent figured out how to do it

• ArthurLopes это нравится

ArthurLopes

ArthurLopes

Продвинутый пользователь

• User
    User's Awards

DGIorio, oh btw there is a way to unlock the dlc cars from the pc version (online i cant because its a pirated version) because i wanted to play some of the cars but i havent figured out how to do it

Vanity Pack

LUF2K14

LUF2K14

Продвинутый участник

• User
    User's Awards

Vanity Pack

dosent work it needs the serial key and it comes with a program but i dunno how to use it

Ti-Sonic

Ti-Sonic

• User
    • Онлайн: 9d 11h 27m 31s
    User's Awards

Vanity Pack

dosent work it needs the serial key and it comes with a program but i dunno how to use it

@DGIorio told you to download the Russian Vanity pack , it has all of the cars and doesn't require that online logging shit that the Vanity pack asks for.

Just tried to extract some models and it worked !

Still you'll have to rip the wheels apart since they're not linked to the car mode, and it's not easier to figure out which wheels belongs to each car.

• LUF2K14 это нравится

LUF2K14

LUF2K14

Продвинутый участник

• User
    User's Awards

download the Russian Vanity pack , it has all of the cars and doesn't require that online logging shit that the Vanity pack asks for. Just tried to extract some models and it worked !

i got the files yesterday (1.8GB!) and it worth every second and every MB i could finally play with my favourite the extreme hot rod DAMN!! but the big surf island is still broke and its really laggy  :D

• ArthurLopes это нравится

ArthurLopes

ArthurLopes

Продвинутый пользователь

• User
    User's Awards

download the Russian Vanity pack , it has all of the cars and doesn't require that online logging shit that the Vanity pack asks for. Just tried to extract some models and it worked !

i got the files yesterday (1.8GB!) and it worth every second and every MB i could finally play with my favourite the extreme hot rod DAMN!! but the big surf island is still broke and its really laggy  :D

you should buy the game tho it worth every cent

LUF2K14

LUF2K14

Продвинутый участник

• User
    User's Awards

the last game i bought was NFS undercover and i regret buying it now i go to internet to get all of them becuase pirated games dont make games companies losing money its like they didnt sold it 

ArthurLopes

ArthurLopes

Продвинутый пользователь

• User
    User's Awards

the last game i bought was NFS undercover and i regret buying it now i go to internet to get all of them becuase pirated games dont make games companies losing money its like they didnt sold it

Just because undercover isn't that great you shouldn't compare to other games, and yes, it hurts companies when you pirate a game. i only cracked nfs carbon because its impossible to buy it nowadays on origin. but do whatever you want i cant change your mind

SuperOmnie300

SuperOmnie300

• User
    • Онлайн: 1h 10m 8s
    User's Awards

The Google Drive link to the DGlorio Script is a bit broken. It says the file is not found or deleted.

Could you supply a new link?

DGIorio

DGIorio

Пользователь

• User
    • Онлайн: 3d 16h 7m
    User's Awards

The Google Drive link to the DGlorio Script is a bit broken. It says the file is not found or deleted.

Could you supply a new link?

Hello!

Here is an updated link to download the scripts. You can download the file "noesisv431+DGI_Plugins_v22082018.zip" to download everything.

https://drive.google...dEk?usp=sharing

Темы с аналогичным тегами tutorial, ripping, burnout, paradise, pc, models, cars, vehicle, track, map

Information

Использованы технологии Для комфортного использования сайта рекомендуется FullHD разрешение монитора. В оформлении сайта использованы ресурсы со свободной лицензией на распространение. Designed & developed by DMN.
    GameModels - уникальный проект, где можно скачать бесплатные 3D модели автомобилей из игр. Все модели на сайте представлены в ознакомительных целях! Администрация не несет ответственность за любое неправомерное использование моделей! © GameModels Community 2013-2016