Burnout Paradise Ripping - Support for English-speaking users - GameModels Community

Перейти к содержимому

Фотография

Burnout Paradise Ripping

tutorial ripping burnout paradise pc models cars vehicle track map

• Авторизуйтесь для ответа в теме
Сообщений в теме: 33

ArthurLopes

ArthurLopes

Продвинутый пользователь

• User
  • Онлайн: 4d 22h 57m 29s
    User's Awards

Recently i discovered that you can rip any Vehicle or Wheel from Burnout Paradise AND even the MAP of it, and its pretty easy but if you want the map you will need a lot of pacient and time, here is how to rip vehicles:

First of all i need to credit DGlorio for his Scripts and his knownledge on Burnout Paradise without him this wouldn't be possible.

Requirements:

Noesis: http://www.richwhite.../noesisv417.zip

DGlorio Scripts and Common Textures: https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing

This Sheet to know what files the cars are (also made by DGlorio): https://drive.google...e1jLPi3FVCIMIgq

Now, the first thing to do is install the scripts (drag the .py's to the "plugins/pyhton" folder in noesis directory) and put the folders "BP_Generic_models and BP_Generic_Textures" inside noesis directory too.

Then open Noesis and go to Tool>Burnout Unpacker and click on "Browse" and choose the file of the car (inside VEHICLES folder) you want based on the sheet, i choosed the techno so it is XASBCB1, there will be 3 with the same name so choose the one who have the most sizeoCKnBUJ.png

vgi6nRx.png

Now click OK and select a folder to extract the contents of the car (i recomend to create a folder inside noesis directory), after that it should appear inside noesis

RrFPyGP.png

now go to the folder 06_00_01_00 and open the only file there is in the folder

grkZFBU.png

and here is the car! but now we need to export and to do that we need to do a little trick.

x5XfHTb.png

On Noesis, Keep Pressing F2 until that counter in the viewport go to it max value (in this case 31) and then go to file > export from preview and export to any format you want but i advice to export to fbx as it has textures.

RNXcqUM.png

and here is the model on 3dsmax, you just need to fix some textures that you can find in the folders from the export in noesis and in the common textures folder from dglorio and its ready to use! (the left one is how i imported the fbx and the right one is a nfs carbon conversion i'm doing)

8k9lsw8.png

And to get the map is the same but you need to unpack the trackbundles in the burnout paradise folder (which are separated in 370+ files, so it take a lot of time to get everything) and do the same as for the car.

eRT11az.png

And for Wheels is the same as cars just unpack the stuff inside the wheels folder.

This is my first post here so if i made something wrong or you didn't get something and need help comment below and maybe mt or others can help, also english isn't my main language.

Enjoy ripping the shit out of this amazing game

• Mad_Driver, Andrakann, srcarvalho и 3 другим это нравится

taruncreation

taruncreation

Продвинутый участник

• User
    • Онлайн: 5d 18h 32m 52s
    User's Awards

Thanks a lot for this tutorial...have been trying to rip from that game for years.I once tried Ninja Ripper but didn't got the models of cars.Will try it out.

• ArthurLopes это нравится

LUF2K14

LUF2K14

Продвинутый участник

• User
    • Онлайн: 9d 15h 35m 27s
    User's Awards

YES!! FINALLY SOMEONE MADE A TUTORIAL HOW TO RIP IT NIIIIIIICCCEEEEEE!! IM SO DAMN HAPPY!! 

Now, the first thing to do is install the scripts (drag the .py's to the "plugins/pyhton" folder in noesis directory) and put the folders "BP_Generic_models and BP_Generic_Textures" inside noesis directory too.

which scripts? i cant find and i want so badly to convert the Carson Extreme Hot Rod so i can use the engine in another cars AND convert to gta sa

• srcarvalho и ArthurLopes это нравится

ArthurLopes

ArthurLopes

Продвинутый пользователь

• User
    User's Awards

YES!! FINALLY SOMEONE MADE A TUTORIAL HOW TO RIP IT NIIIIIIICCCEEEEEE!! IM SO DAMN HAPPY!! 

which scripts? i cant find and i want so badly to convert the Carson Extreme Hot Rod so i can use the engine in another cars AND convert to gta sa

Dude i pasted the links on the requirements right in the start of the post

Requirements:

Noesis: http://www.richwhite.../noesisv417.zip

DGlorio Scripts and Common Textures: https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing

This Sheet to know what files the cars are (also made by DGlorio): https://drive.google...e1jLPi3FVCIMIgq

Сообщение отредактировал ArthurLopes: 22 Февраль 2018 - 15:18

LUF2K14

LUF2K14

Продвинутый участник

• User
    User's Awards

i got the car (carson Extreme Hot Rod) but i cant get the textures isnt converting (i already tried the .bmp or .png but nothing whatoever) but the model is fine (damn i can wait to rip all cars and start uploading)

ArthurLopes

ArthurLopes

Продвинутый пользователь

• User
    User's Awards

i got the car (carson Extreme Hot Rod) but i cant get the textures isnt converting (i already tried the .bmp or .png but nothing whatoever) but the model is fine (damn i can wait to rip all cars and start uploading)

you probably didn't placed the bp_generic_texture inside noesis folder

LUF2K14

LUF2K14

Продвинутый участник

• User
    User's Awards

you probably didn't placed the bp_generic_texture inside noesis folder

i done that but i will use gta v textures (LAZY mode on) its easier xD

DGIorio

DGIorio

Пользователь

• User
    • Онлайн: 3d 16h 7m
    User's Awards

Hello guys!

I've been working on updates for my scripts. There were many changes like:
    - 3D models are loaded faster;

- Not necessary to press F2 when going to export a model;
    - Folders were renamed to the name used by the game;

- Track units models can be loaded in it all (when opened by InstanceList file);

- Vehicles models can be loaded in it all (when opened by GraphicsSpec file);

- Vehicles have bones and bone weights (damage info) applyed in the 3D model when the AT file is unpacked in the same folder as GR file. Just some export formats keep these information (like .fbx).

Here is the download link:

https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing

PS: avoid spaces in path names, because some export formats can't find textures when there are spaces.

Thanks for using it!

• Andrakann, LUF2K14, taruncreation и еще 1 это нравится

ArthurLopes

ArthurLopes

Продвинутый пользователь

• User
    User's Awards

Hello guys!

- Track units models can be loaded in it all (when opened by InstanceList file);

- Vehicles have bones and bone weights (damage info) applyed in the 3D model when the AT file is unpacked in the same folder as GR file. Just some export formats keep these information (like .fbx).

PS: avoid spaces in path names, because some export formats can't find textures when there are spaces.

Thanks for using it!

Damn this is fucking amazing

LUF2K14

LUF2K14

Продвинутый участник

• User
    User's Awards

Hello guys!

Thanks for using it!

Damn i f###### love you but btw it can convert with the uv map corrected or we still need to fix by ourselfs?

ArthurLopes

ArthurLopes

Продвинутый пользователь

• User
    User's Awards

UV Maps should be working afaik

LUF2K14

LUF2K14

Продвинутый участник

• User
    User's Awards

ArthurLopesDGIorio,  i found a way to use directly on zmodeler by exporting to obj when exporting add in the advanced command space writte '-objmtl' (without the ') and it will writte the UV maps of the models then you only need is the textures and the MTL will do the rest (i saw this 2 minutes ago and i fist the sky so much much my arms are so damn 'heavy' xD) so enjoy (Finnaly i will get the cusred Carson Extreme Hot rod Ready!)

After a lot of rage quit thanks to zmodeler i finnaly got the model thanks to the FBX converter from Autodesk(btw its fully free) NOW ITS TIME TO GET THIS BASTARD to GTA:SA (sorry im way to over the moon xD)

Ti-Sonic

Ti-Sonic

• User
    • Онлайн: 9d 11h 27m 31s
    User's Awards

Interesting tutorial , thanks :D

I was wondering about ripping the NightHawk with NinjaRipper but this method looks better and reliable. :)

• DGIorio и ArthurLopes это нравится

ArthurLopes

ArthurLopes

Продвинутый пользователь

• User
    User's Awards

Interesting tutorial , thanks :D

I was wondering about ripping the NightHawk with NinjaRipper but this method looks better and reliable. :)

extracting and converting files are way better than ripping (rippign form burnout its almost impossible as there is screwed UV Mapping and you need to remove about 300 duplicated meshes that are used for env mapping)

LUF2K14

LUF2K14

Продвинутый участник

• User
    User's Awards
    Finnaly its almost ready!

Finnaly after a lot of rage quits and a lot of fists to the sky of so damn happy and fixing glitched textures its done now its time to set to gta san andreas and then later upload it

ArthurLopes

ArthurLopes

Продвинутый пользователь

• User
    User's Awards

Finnaly after a lot of rage quits and a lot of fists to the sky of so damn happy and fixing glitched textures its done now its time to set to gta san andreas and then later upload it

Nice  :)

DGIorio

DGIorio

Пользователь

• User
    • Онлайн: 3d 16h 7m
    User's Awards

By the way, it's possible to add the generic texture folder path ("BP_Generic_textures") in ZModeler's search list. It works very well.

b1d7b13f80917c0c7449592f5fc8e34e.png

ArthurLopes

ArthurLopes

Продвинутый пользователь

• User
    User's Awards

By the way, it's possible to add the generic texture folder path ("BP_Generic_textures") in ZModeler's search list. It works very well.

b1d7b13f80917c0c7449592f5fc8e34e.png

With that update i have not been able to open some models, it always says (unable to load file)

LUF2K14

LUF2K14

Продвинутый участник

• User
    User's Awards

With that update i have not been able to open some models, it always says (unable to load file)

export as fbx then go get the autodesk fbx 2013 converter (its free in their own website) and convert into obj and then its all fine to import to zmodeler but then its a load of parts like legos but then the final product is awesome

Edit: BTW be carefull with the textures because they might get glitchy but to fix use paint and save as .bmp and it will be fixed

http://www.gtainside...xtreme-hot-rod/ Done and Uploaded AND Approved! go check it out!

Сообщение отредактировал LUF2K14: 01 Март 2018 - 15:24

ArthurLopes

ArthurLopes

Продвинутый пользователь

• User
    User's Awards

Pretty Cool Mod  :D

Темы с аналогичным тегами tutorial, ripping, burnout, paradise, pc, models, cars, vehicle, track, map

Information

Использованы технологии Для комфортного использования сайта рекомендуется FullHD разрешение монитора. В оформлении сайта использованы ресурсы со свободной лицензией на распространение. Designed & developed by DMN.
    GameModels - уникальный проект, где можно скачать бесплатные 3D модели автомобилей из игр. Все модели на сайте представлены в ознакомительных целях! Администрация не несет ответственность за любое неправомерное использование моделей! © GameModels Community 2013-2016