• Онлайн: 258d 5h 55m 34s
    User's Awards

File Name: Swatchbin Converter + STMA

File Submitter: DMN

File Submitted: 06 Feb 2017

File Category: Other

Swatchbin Texture Converter (swatchbin2dds, sb2dds) by Tado Hmn

Description

• Swatchbin Texture Converter is a swatchbin texture processing tool used to convert swatchbin texture maps from Forza Horizon 3, Forza Motorsport 6 Apex and Forza Motorsport 7 to other wide-open image formats including DDS10, PNG and BMP, while supporting most of DXGI compression standards and input swatchbins with extended TXQU headers.
    • Swatchbin Texture Modding Assistant (STMA) is an interface extension to Swatchbin Converter introduced in version 0.42. The interface allows to view, modify and replace swatchbin textures.
    RequirementsSwatchbin Converter
    • Swatchbin texture conversion to DDS10, BMP or PNG
    • Bulk task : Allows to convert thousands of textures by single click
    • Block type compressions are automatically rescaled to have dimensions by multiple of 4
    • Drag and Drop support : Possibility to Drag&Drop textures and folder to the program to preform conversion
    • Logging support
    • Hash-less filenames : Possibility to exclude hash (texture UUID) from texture name for output texture
    • Direct output directory: Possibility for output textures to be placed in same directory as input
    • Delete on demand : Possibility to pernamentely delete input files once conversion is done
    • Overwrite existing : Possibility to keep or overwrite existing files in output directory
    STMA
    • Allows to view, modify and replace contents and properties of swatchbin textures
    • Allows replace swatchbin textures with PNG and BMP maps
    • ZIP Stream : Possibility to stream (read, write) original, not encrypted ZIP archives.
    • Backup Database Manager : Gives opportunity to backup swatchbin textures before replacing. The manager itself is able to hold multiple swatchbins.
    • Advanced replace options : Gives opportunity to set your new texture compression method, maximum count of mip maps and dimension match
    • Bulk funcions : Backup all open textures to Backup Database, close all open textures
    • Advanced settings
    Conversion guide
    • Drag & Drop swatchbin textures you wish to convert to sb2dds main window interface.
    • (or) use buttons found in main window interface to create new conversion task.
    • NOTE: It's not recommended to begin new task once the tool is already processing one.
    • It will be handled by another thread creation, but scrambles the interface.
    Developed by Tado Hmn

Click here to download this file

• Andrakann это нравится

drillsgt98th

drillsgt98th

• User
    • Онлайн: 1d 14h 6m 38s
  • Support: Donator
  • User's Awards

my textures are converted but look plain black when pulled into photoshop. I must be doing something wrong.

Teh333Yochi

Teh333Yochi

Продвинутый пользователь

• User
    • Онлайн: 45d 23h 5m 23s
    User's Awards

my textures are converted but look plain black when pulled into photoshop. I must be doing something wrong.

I have same thing.

drillsgt98th

drillsgt98th

• User
  • User's Awards

doesn't matter.. you can convert with new 3dsimed anyway..

.CSB

.CSB

• User
    • Онлайн: 6d 13h 28m 38s
    User's Awards

How about reading ReadMe?

photo-648.jpg?_r=1486439273

drillsgt98th

drillsgt98th

• User
  • User's Awards

I didn't say I did it right.. I only tried it one time... it says drag and drop..pretty simple.. like I said this program isn't needed anymore anyway.. 3Dsimed does it perfectly.

DMN

DMN

GameModels Founder

• Администраторы
    • Онлайн: 258d 5h 55m 34s
    User's Awards

Info

SB2DDS was updated to v0.35

Swatchbin Converter + STMA 0.43
    Обновление 01 Мар 2018 14:55

• Andrew K это нравится

Темы с аналогичным тегами Forza, Horizon, Swatchbin

Information

Использованы технологии Для комфортного использования сайта рекомендуется FullHD разрешение монитора. В оформлении сайта использованы ресурсы со свободной лицензией на распространение. Designed & developed by DMN.
    GameModels - уникальный проект, где можно скачать бесплатные 3D модели автомобилей из игр. Все модели на сайте представлены в ознакомительных целях! Администрация не несет ответственность за любое неправомерное использование моделей! © GameModels Community 2013-2016