[REQ]Test Drive Unlimited - Cadillac Sixteen - Support for English-speaking users - GameModels Community

Перейти к содержимому

Фотография

[REQ]Test Drive Unlimited - Cadillac Sixteen

test drive unlimited atari eidos cadillac concept request

• Авторизуйтесь для ответа в теме
Сообщений в теме: 3

SkylineGTRFreak

SkylineGTRFreak

• User
  • Онлайн: 8h 30m 46s
    User's Awards

Hey people, I am looking sor a specific model of the first Test Drive: Unlimited game. The cadillac section of gamemodels.ru sadly does no feature the one model I am looking for, so any help would be much appreciated :)

A.G.

A.G.

Пользователь

• User
    • Онлайн: 15d 7h 57m 13s
    User's Awards

It's a car from the exclusive Xbox 360 DLC.
    Good luck finding the DLC, and also, good luck if you'll be even able to extract the 3D model since it might have a different format compared to the PC version.

TomWin

TomWin

Продвинутый пользователь

•  Advanced
    • Онлайн: 17d 9h 7m 59s
  • Support: Donator
  • User's Awards

Maybe if you post the files of Cadillac Sixsteen or Xbox360 DLC, we could try do something

Guki

Guki

• User
    • Онлайн: 1d 5h 21m 36s
    User's Awards

hey guys,

here is the xbox360 tdu1 dlc#6 dlc.big file including the sixteen i guess, but dont ask me how to unpack the file to get the bnk. maybe someone can help you with this

http://www7.zippysha...aU1ia/file.html

cheers

guki

• A.G. это нравится

Темы с аналогичным тегами test drive, unlimited, atari, eidos, cadillac, concept, request

Information

Использованы технологии Для комфортного использования сайта рекомендуется FullHD разрешение монитора. В оформлении сайта использованы ресурсы со свободной лицензией на распространение. Designed & developed by DMN.
    GameModels - уникальный проект, где можно скачать бесплатные 3D модели автомобилей из игр. Все модели на сайте представлены в ознакомительных целях! Администрация не несет ответственность за любое неправомерное использование моделей! © GameModels Community 2013-2016

x

Login Issue

Hello guys!

There is some problem with login via Facebook, so system temporarily disabled. If you use an account with Facebook login, and you can't login, please contact me through message on Facebook. DON'T TRY TO CREATE ANOTHER ACCOUNT! After a while, the system will automatically remove ALL YOUR ACCOUNTS, INCLUDING MAIN ACCOUNT!

Contact OK