Nitro Nation 6 - textures glitch - Support for English-speaking users - GameModels Community

Перейти к содержимому

Фотография

Nitro Nation 6 - textures glitch

nitro nation textures

• Авторизуйтесь для ответа в теме
Сообщений в теме: 3

YouDude

YouDude

Продвинутый пользователь

• User
  • Онлайн: 15d 13h 38m 34s
  • Support: Donator
  • User's Awards

Hi everyone, I was browsing Nitro Nation 6's game files in Unity Studio and I found 3d models for many interesting vehicles like 2019 Mercedes A-Class, 2018 Audi RS5, SQ5 and RS3 and even the BMW M8. The only problem is that most of the textures, especially the ones of the new cars, seems to have colourful glitches (even if in the game they work fine) just like this one: http://www.mediafire...4/W177.png/file.

The only difference I noticed between normal and glitched textures is that Unity Studio is this one: Unity Studio says that the format of the working textures is "ETC2_RGBA8", while glitchy textures have "ETC2_RGBA8Crunched" as their format. Do you have any idea about how to solve this issue? Thanks

taruncreation

taruncreation

Продвинутый участник

• User
    • Онлайн: 5d 18h 33m 3s
    User's Awards

You can rip the textures with Ninja Ripper...It works on NOX I think...I can't because the developer of NN6 itself is in my frienslist on FB...I have tried once ripping the LB Challenger...I got the models successfully but that was for an old version.

YouDude

YouDude

Продвинутый пользователь

• User
    • Онлайн: 15d 13h 38m 34s
  • Support: Donator
  • User's Awards

You can rip the textures with Ninja Ripper...It works on NOX I think...I can't because the developer of NN6 itself is in my frienslist on FB...I have tried once ripping the LB Challenger...I got the models successfully but that was for an old version.

It doesn't work anymore on NOX, it gives me an error saying that the device can't support the graphics system of the game and then it turns to a full pink screen

taruncreation

taruncreation

Продвинутый участник

• User
    • Онлайн: 5d 18h 33m 3s
    User's Awards

It doesn't work anymore on NOX, it gives me an error saying that the device can't support the graphics system of the game and then it turns to a full pink screen

Well...exactly like Gear Club...pink screen...then dunno how we can get those textures...looks like I'll have to ask the developer itself  :lol:

You can try switching from phone mode to tablet (resolution) in settings...maybe that will work...or will modded apk of older version still run on Nox? Or it will ask for update?

Сообщение отредактировал taruncreation: 21 Сентябрь 2018 - 20:12

Темы с аналогичным тегами nitro, nation, textures

Information

Использованы технологии Для комфортного использования сайта рекомендуется FullHD разрешение монитора. В оформлении сайта использованы ресурсы со свободной лицензией на распространение. Designed & developed by DMN.
    GameModels - уникальный проект, где можно скачать бесплатные 3D модели автомобилей из игр. Все модели на сайте представлены в ознакомительных целях! Администрация не несет ответственность за любое неправомерное использование моделей! © GameModels Community 2013-2016