How to extract models from NFS: Hot Pursuit 2010 using Noesis - Support for English-speaking users - GameModels Community

Перейти к содержимому

Фотография

How to extract models from NFS: Hot Pursuit 2010 using Noesis

Tutorial need for speed hot pursuit 2010 models ripping noesis cars vehicles

• Авторизуйтесь для ответа в теме
Сообщений в теме: 9

ArthurLopes

ArthurLopes

Продвинутый пользователь

• User
  • Онлайн: 5d 1h 34m 27s
    User's Awards

DGiorio recently released a new script pack for noesis which makes it capable of extracting models from NFS HP 2010, NFS MW 2012 and Burnout Paradise Remastered.

In this topic i'll show how to use it on Hot Pursuit 2010.

Its pretty simple, the first step is to own the game (duh) and install the lastest version of noesis from here: https://drive.google...UGpYMVgyVmFUdEk

You also need this list i made which says what files belong to the car you want + their GraphicSpecID (which will be useful once we know how to make car mods): https://www.dropbox....arlist.txt?dl=0

Open Noesis, click on "Tools > NFS HP 2010 Unpacker" and click on "Browse". go to your NFSHP2010 root directory which should be in the Origin Games folder.

MguqxuW.jpg

In this example, i want to open the Lamborghini Murciélago which is the file "VEH_97331_MS"

IMPORTANT: for models, always open the file that has "MS" on the end of the name.

vgoPEPa.jpg

Double click the file and click on "OK", another pop-up will be shown and now you will click on "Browse" to select a folder to extract the contents of your model (in my case, a folder called "test") and click on "OK"

TOcI0cX.png

After the extraction is done, go to your extraction folder (in noesis) and click on the folder "06_01_00_00"

UBeNjRK.png

Now on the Noesis window you will see a file with a similar name to this one inside that folder, double click on it

uWlodYp.png

And here is your extracted model! now lets export it to a file format that blender and 3dsmax can read.

EmVwwqD.png

Now right-click the file that we double-clicked before and select "Export"

zuvyxJn.png

I recommend using .DAE while export as when i tried to use .obj the normals get broken some times.

IMPORTANT: most of the times you will need to Flip UV's to get correct ones.

4juoTvI.png?1

After exporting, we can finally open it on 3dsmax or any software that you can open models.

kjIbKTm.png

If you want the textures, they should be inside the same folder where you exported the model. if not, go the "01_00_00_00" folder in noesis and export them.

We can also export the map of the game but not all of it at the same time, so if you want the whole map, you will need to export all the "TRK_UNIT" files from the "SEACREST" folder one at time.

The process is the same as for the vehicles, but instead of the "06_01_00_00" folder we open the file from the "50_00_00_00" to open the whole slice of the map, if you want the props from that slice, open the files from the "51_00_00_00" folder.

IMPORTANT: you may need to remove the NFS MW 2012/Burnout Paradise scripts from the python folder in order to open the track files correctly (that's an issue on the current version of the scripts which should be fixed in the next version)

And that is it! have fun exploring the files from this pretty good game.

Now its a question of time until someone figure out how to make custom car mods (which would be insane).

Credits to DGIorio for doing those amazing scripts  :) 

• Andrakann это нравится

Eclipse 72rus

Eclipse 72rus

Местный житель

• User
    • Онлайн: 18d 22h 8m 50s
    User's Awards

Does this thing extract models with lods? yeah, i need lods <_<

Сообщение отредактировал Eclipse 72rus: 24 Август 2018 - 01:53

Guki

Guki

Участник

• Respected
    • Онлайн: 12d 3h 46m 42s
    User's Awards

zmodeler 2.2.6 i think can import both hp2010 and mw12 meshes with lods

the only thing i would be interested in are the console only dlc cars from hp2010

• ForsakenWorld это нравится

ForsakenWorld

ForsakenWorld

Местный житель

• User
    • Онлайн: 7d 3h 38m 41s
    User's Awards
    Guki, zmodeler 2.2.6 can import only hp2010 vehicles. for mw12 you'll need to use zmodeler 3.x (3.1.1 cracked version can be founded via google)

2ALL:
    This importer probably can split model better than zmodeler (may be 'cause it use "split by materials for each part" technique), so it can be useful for some reasons (game converts etc.).
    And if yes, it's great for me, 'cause, for example, detaching the front bumper in mw12's extracing model take a lot of time while working with chassis mesh.
    Also one more plus of this importer is map extracting feature. zmodeler can't do it in most reasons. For some GTA modders like me it's a really interesting.
    • ArthurLopes это нравится

ArthurLopes

ArthurLopes

Продвинутый пользователь

• User
    • Онлайн: 5d 1h 34m 27s
    User's Awards

The most outstanding feature really is the importer, we just need to know figure out how to make cars for the game (which shouldn't be much different from Burnout Paradise)

Eclipse 72rus

Eclipse 72rus

Местный житель

• User
    User's Awards

zmodeler 2.2.6 i think can import both hp2010 and mw12 meshes with lods

i know, but ZM extract police cars with wrong UV-maps for body or may be i doing something wrong?

DGIorio

DGIorio

Пользователь

• User
    • Онлайн: 3d 19h 19m 34s
    User's Awards

Hi guys,

You wrote a nice tutorial Arthur Lopes, good job!

About the LODs, I've added there some advanced options for the export, so you can use them to export different lods (one at time):

-LOD#, where # is a number from 0 to 5. By default it's extracting the LOD0 (best LOD).

Btw, in the export screen you can choose an output extension for the texture (it's better to choose dds because in the output model files it's always referenced as dds). Doing it, the model load the texture when using a 3d software (verified in 3Ds Max and Torque 3D).

In the 22-08-2018 version of the scripts I have already fixed the issue related by Arthur, so you don't need anymore to remove some scripts from the plugins folder.

• Andrakann, ForsakenWorld, Eclipse 72rus и 2 другим это нравится

ForsakenWorld

ForsakenWorld

Местный житель

• User
    User's Awards

or may be i doing something wrong?

Может быть такое, что на 1м канале лежит AO развертка, а на других как раз Livery, просто ZM'овский импортер другие каналы не читает. AO текстуры может и не быть (ибо существует генерация на лету), но вот развертка более чем.

Eclipse 72rus

Eclipse 72rus

Местный житель

• User
    User's Awards

Может быть такое, что на 1м канале лежит AO развертка, а на других как раз Livery, просто ZM'овский импортер другие каналы не читает. AO текстуры может и не быть (ибо существует генерация на лету), но вот развертка более чем.

не читает другие каналы при импорте модели? может быть. Я пробовал накладывать текстуру на другие каналы и ничего.

ForsakenWorld

ForsakenWorld

Местный житель

• User
    User's Awards

Eclipse 72rus, да и не будет чего-то. Я давно заметил, что заноза при любом импорте сохраняет только первый канал. Даже если, допустим, я в максе на модель на, скажем, третий канал сделаю развертку, через obj перегоню в занозу - развертки не будет.

Темы с аналогичным тегами Tutorial, need, for, speed, hot, pursuit, 2010, models, ripping, noesis, cars, vehicles

Information

Использованы технологии Для комфортного использования сайта рекомендуется FullHD разрешение монитора. В оформлении сайта использованы ресурсы со свободной лицензией на распространение. Designed & developed by DMN.
    GameModels - уникальный проект, где можно скачать бесплатные 3D модели автомобилей из игр. Все модели на сайте представлены в ознакомительных целях! Администрация не несет ответственность за любое неправомерное использование моделей! © GameModels Community 2013-2016